• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celestia-Realm 7.7 Mapping

The gameplay is, I mean you should try it before you judge it.
well then you should edit title, 8.xx with hotkeys disabled xD

server named waropolis tried this, failed pretty bad. then again it didn't have the greatest track record, so this has a chance i suppose, especially with someone like Ond on the team

server named waropolis tried this, failed pretty bad. then again it didn't have the greatest track record, so this has a chance i suppose, especially with someone like Ond on the team
We started out as a pure 7.7 and decided to go add the newer sprites. Hence 7.7 mapping as title :p

We started out as a pure 7.7 and decided to go add the newer sprites. Hence 7.7 mapping as title :p

make 7.4 spell system :p

I already did he wrote to me read the sticky on the forum. Which I did before I posted.

Such bullshit

Actually, Waropolis did very well until the database was hacked by either you or your friends (don't remember which). I specifically remember the multiple BR teams hadn't started either (It was only up for a day and a half?) and there was no "track record" for us, unless you're referring to our warOT which EVERYBODY loved. If I remember correctly even Ironyt contacted Caleb about Waropolis-WAR and was impressed. You guys just whine too much, especially Yadiiers team.

Keep creating custom Kungenn I know several people who will be playing due to the sprite changes + custom sprites coming.

Actually, Waropolis did very well until the database was hacked by either you or your friends (don't remember which). I specifically remember the multiple BR teams hadn't started either (It was only up for a day and a half?) and there was no "track record" for us, unless you're referring to our warOT which EVERYBODY loved. If I remember correctly even Ironyt contacted Caleb about Waropolis-WAR and was impressed. You guys just whine too much, especially Yadiiers team.

Keep creating custom Kungenn I know several people who will be playing due to the sprite changes + custom sprites coming.
you and i must have very different definitions of success. warloria has been opened & failed so many times, it's on par with originaltibia.

the one that had mild success (if that) was online for more than a week before the hacking. even then it peaked at like 70 people, which is absolutely horrible for a real map.

custom sprites are good. combining old sprites + new sprites is not going to bring in any new players, although it may discourage people from playing in the first place

Back