• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Celestia-Realm 7.7 Mapping

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Okay so I'm gonna start filling this thread with the current and pieces to come of our map.

Not all the work is mine, I just upload the pictures.

Creds goes to Federico and Patrik (Ond) aswell.
If you think the project looks interesting, go to www.celestia-realm.com for more information and pictures.

Lwb-aT.png
sBpCfV.png
UPRrZl.png

Well it's hard to say cause we can to make the server as flawless as we can before we put it online. I mean there will be beta testing etc before we start it so if you just to play go on www.celestia-realm.com and stay tuned for beta :)

Alright would be cool to join the beta, put nevila back up in the meantime? :D
I live in the US now and I got Nevila in Sweden. I will go to Sweden during the summer. When I do that I will bring back Nevila to add to Celestia as an update :)

I live in the US now and I got Nevila in Sweden. I will go to Sweden during the summer. When I do that I will bring back Nevila to add to Celestia as an update :)

Alright good to hear! nowadays got more time to work on your server? And will there also be 7.1 features like you added on nevila? would be cool love oldschool :p

new items and outfits will be added, some MIGHT have new sprites...

feel free to bring ideas and features that you would like to see

new items and outfits will be added, some MIGHT have new sprites...

feel free to bring ideas and features that you would like to see

What about hidden places (finding places with using a pick on the ground), epic team quests (hearing npcs out and maybe they give a hint etc..), Amulet of life, oldschool look on giant spiders, make wild warriors drop war hammer, and also the most important thing about 7.7 is that mages are way to op because of the added wands and rods (so find a way to balance them, like removing wands/rods and remove soul points and make the manacost for making runes like 7.4?). Just some ideas that crossed my mind when I thought about nevila and what I liked about it. :)

What about hidden places (finding places with using a pick on the ground), epic team quests (hearing npcs out and maybe they give a hint etc..), Amulet of life, oldschool look on giant spiders, make wild warriors drop war hammer, and also the most important thing about 7.7 is that mages are way to op because of the added wands and rods (so find a way to balance them, like removing wands/rods and remove soul points and make the manacost for making runes like 7.4?). Just some ideas that crossed my mind when I thought about nevila and what I liked about it. :)

Kungenn will decide most of those matters, however I can promise that there will be hidden 'features' such as quests, parts of quests and so on.

advise against implementing outfits w. new sprites. if your goal is attracting oldschool players you really need to stick to oldschool sprites.

or you can go Tibianic route and use custom sprites for new content

if you need more mappers i can help a little in my spare time =P here is something i mapped a while ago
Qs1YcBm.png

Last edited:
advise against implementing outfits w. new sprites. if your goal is attracting oldschool players you really need to stick to oldschool sprites.

or you can go Tibianic route and use custom sprites for new content

if you need more mappers i can help a little in my spare time =P here is something i mapped a while ago
Qs1YcBm.png
I'll hit you up with my skype info

Qzlzoj.png

_4jOEj.png

nIaUO9.png
6qSiv1.png

CODgCc.png
0UaFU7.png

scK3FI.png
O0ZBNW.png

JjrEEc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

you need any help with mapping? I could help, I could map some fancy quest or city etc. No strings attached : ) Haven't mapped for 2-3 years but should be fun : )

New items has been added and loads of new areas. We will soon start up our testserver. If you want to be a beta tester go to celestia-realm.com and register. Bookmark the page and keep an eye on the news. Once the server is about to go live you will be notified there.
Here's a few new items that has been added.
ElNlAv.png

Cez6bl.png

thats very cool kungenn I'm looking forward to play this
Thank you, but remember all of this work isn't mine it's also Ond and Federico's that I post :) but we all work together with the same server.

Here is a screenshot for today. Ond's scripting work in action!

56Ewn4.png

Back