• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Center Image (Sprite)

Totten

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, I need to centralize the image of the characters and following the @4drik tutorial center creature img (https://otland.net/threads/center-creature-img.254934/) the problem is that now the right side of the character is under the floor. How can I do to write the character again on the floor?

1604373598989.png

Hrsantiago says that it is possible to change the OTClient code so that he writes the character again after writing the floor. But how can I do this?

1604373333091.png
PS: I am using OTClient

You need to re-write drawing in OTClient Sources (C++), you have to separate the drawing into layers in correct way (order) 👇
1) Draw Bottom Items ( grounds )
2) Draw Common Items ( other sh!t like for example trees , stones , items that are can be dropped on ground, etc. )
3) Draw Creatures ( outfits , other things connected to "creature" )
4) Draw Top Items ( like doors , items that have "top" attribute checked in ObjectBuilder )
5) Draw Effects
👉 tile.cpp [ void Tile::draw , function ] is your friend and of course that you mentioned in image - drawFlags, you also need to change them a little bit ^^

Last edited:
Back