• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Centera is in need of a GM & CM

Name : Dominik
Languages : German of course, English, Polish and French.
Experience : I was making one time an own Project with a Friend, so I am very good known at the commands etc ;].
Why Should We Pick You : I am a cool Guy. I speak much Languages. Moreover I am a very good Mapper.>.<

Was jost bored so i wrote one hehe. havent time for tibia. greets to you ;D

Name : Edi
Languages : Bosnian,a bit of polish,and english ofc :)
Experience : Played tibia since i was like 8? :$ Umm,been a gm on alot of servers(lolypop,necronia..etc...) been an amazin stut on kiwi,necroxia etc...
Why Should We Pick You : Cuz i iz pro,and i iz eat fish :$ I think i could help ur server alot,im very glad when i can help ppl and really contribute to the server :)

Alright, for you 2 guys above here.. You will have to wait 2 days til the trail runs out on the 2 guys Im already testing.. If you come back here in 2 days to take a look you will get to see if you were choosen or not.

Yes,He doesn't want Someone who lies about his Age ROFL

Last edited:
I've already been an GM there so I don't think there's a chance for me to take that position back, or is it Donio?

@Remmacs
Doesnt look so bright for you at the moment =)

@Peroxide
2 More days of waiting, testing out 2 new gms at the moment.

Hello Donio
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just post a reply here and , PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Back