• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Centera is in need of a GM & CM

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello!

I have been working on Centera evolution by my self for a while, fixing things, adding and removing stuffs. The server has been runing for about a year, and I feel that I would need people that can help me our aswell help players out.

This is an example how the application could look like.

Name : Your name
Languages : Your Languages
Experience : Your pro's and con's aswell with a small experience list.
Why Should We Pick You : Give me a good reason why YOU should be picked.

Good luck,
Donio

Name: Andriy Shushu =)
Nacionality: Russian.
But living in portugal for allready 10 years =)
Languages: Portuguese = same language as brasil, english (very good), Russian, Ukranian, Romanian, Polish :p
Playing tibia for like 8 years, since 7.6 or so..
Had some ots, Peak record was like 170..
I like to help people..
And i use to play like 12-15h per day :D
Im a very good mapper. :)
Im mapper of an old 8.3 Rl map otserv Called narozia, It was very known back in 2008-2009.
If im declined, let me know :)
Thanks.

Shushu

Last edited:
Hello,
. . this is my application

Name: Mohamed Essam
Language: Arabic-English-French
Experience: have been playing ots for 1 year and have been a cm -gm -admin
and even i hosted my own ot
i have been playing tibia for more that 3 years (when i was 11 years old)
Why Should You Pick Me: dunno why at all :) but cuz i might help

Name : Brad Osbourn
Languages : English, some Spanish
Experience : My Pros, I am a great GM/CM,Most people say they are a great GM/CM just because they want the job, but I truly am I like to have fun with the players by doing events and talking with them. I have a tendency to do what I am told..just the way I've been. My Cons, I am online a lot, some consider a con some consider it a pro but I consider it to be both. I guess I don't really have many cons. My experiences, I have been GM on Frozen-Hell, CM on Emporia.VAPus, and owner of 3 of my servers which kinda failed after the first month because of the hoster.
Why Should We Pick You : I am good with players, I already play on your server. But why not pick me, I guess I wrote a lot. Haha, oh well.

Hope to work with you!

|~Abreak~|

Last edited:
Alright, lets see now.

Name: Andriy Shushu =)
Nacionality: Russian.
But living in portugal for allready 10 years =)
Languages: Portuguese = same language as brasil, english (very good), Russian, Ukranian, Romanian :p
Playing tibia for like 8 years, since 7.6 or so..
Had some ots, Peak record was like 170..
I like to help people..
And i use to play like 12-15h per day :D
Im a very good mapper. :)
Im mapper of an old 8.3 Rl map otserv Called narozia, It was very known back in 2008-2009.
If im declined, let me know :)
Thanks.

Shushu
Need time to think

Hello,
. . this is my application

Name: Mohamed Essam
Language: Arabic-English-French
Experience: have been playing ots for 1 year and have been a cm -gm -admin
and even i hosted my own ot
i have been playing tibia for more that 3 years (when i was 11 years old)
Why Should You Pick Me: dunno why at all :) but cuz i might help
Denied

Name : Brad Osbourn
Languages : English, some Spanish
Experience : My Pros, I am a great GM/CM,Most people say they are a great GM/CM just because they want the job, but I truly am I like to have fun with the players by doing events and talking with them. I have a tendency to do what I am told..just the way I've been. My Cons, I am online a lot, some consider a con some consider it a pro but I consider it to be both. I guess I don't really have many cons. My experiences, I have been GM on Frozen-Hell, CM on Emporia.VAPus, and owner of 3 of my servers which kinda failed after the first month because of the hoster.
Why Should We Pick You : I am good with players, I already play on your server. My name is Kongregate. But why not pick me, I guess I wrote a lot. Haha, oh well.

Hope to work with you!

|~Abreak~|
Accepted
PM me with your msn.

I'm pretty much bored now so:
http://otland.net/f61/luffinator-105814/
Enjoy reading :3

Denied

That's my application for Community Manager on Centera ; )

Community Manager on your OTS!

Denied

Accepted

Think he needs some GM and CM. He's gonna think about what your text. our think if your suitable for begin GM or CM.

Name : Loza
Languages : English and Arabic.
Experience : playing Tibia/Ots since 2005 and have hosted 3 projects before (pm me for more info).
Why Should We Pick You : I love to help anyone that's actually need help with game information,hunting spots and questing etc.. also I like to help finding bugs on the server and keep it alive and i have great fun catching botters for fair server.

Name: Alex
Ingame: Peroxide
Languages: English, French, German
Experience: I'm been gamemaster's on a few well known OT's I suppose. I've played Tibia for around 5 years now I think, 2 years on Real Tibia and 3 Years on OT.
The server's I have been Gamemaster on were.
Thanatos, Road to Zion and some other's that I don't remember.

Timezone: (GMT+12:00) Wellington, Auckland, Fiji, Kamchatka
Why Should We Pick You : I can help whenever needed, I wont be playing any second characters because I'll be busy ish with school work as I am on my last year of College.

Last edited:
Name: Alex
Ingame: Peroxide
Languages: English, French, German
Experience: I'm been gamemaster's on a few well known OT's I suppose. I've played Tibia for around 5 years now I think, 2 years on Real Tibia and 3 Years on OT.
The server's I have been Gamemaster on were.
Thanatos, Road to Zion and some other's that I don't remember.

Timezone: (GMT+12:00) Wellington, Auckland, Fiji, Kamchatka
Why Should We Pick You : I can help whenever needed, I wont be playing any second characters because I'll be busy ish with school work as I am on my last year of College.

Last year of collage and your only 16? :eek:
Anyways, I will be back with an answer in 3 days.

Same goes to shuhuhu~

Back