• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CENTURION-OT~Now RECRUITING!~PvP Server~

pm7b

Nikim jesteś!
Reaction score
Information:

Greetings my friends! I finally decided to start a new project, called Centurion-OT.

I am planning to make it a PvP Server. Making a server like this, will require hard work and patience, that's why i am making a team, where we can all work together to create a server that people can enjoy.

We will try to recreate the PvP-feeling, and add adventure into the game. I don't know for sure if i will be using the RL map or a Custom map, I haven't decided yet.
What we ask of you
We ask that you fulfill your tasks to the best of your ability, and use fluent English. We also ask that you can stay in touch with the team, using Skype or MSN. If you come upon any issues, whether it's a technical issue or something else, we ask that you inform us about the issue so we can help you out.​

Who we need
Mapper [1/3]
Story writer [0/2]
Lua scripters [0/2]
Website designer and coder [0/1]
CM [1/2]
GM [0/2]

Accepted
PotatoSkin​
Mapper​
I look forward to working with you.​
Xeikh Community Manger
Nicely written application, I am pleased to have you on my team

Protegy CM/Lua scripter​
Welcome to the team!​
......​

Pending​
unoxotMapper/CM
......​

Denied
Better CM
Denied because you copy and pasted the same application on several different threads/didn't even bother to change your application to fit our template. I wish you luck in your future.
.......​

Once you submit your application, it will go into the "pending" section. If your name is displayed in the Pending section, it means we are considering your application and have not yet decided.
The "Accepted" and "Denied" section is pretty self-explanatory. If we like your application, your name will be displayed in the Accepted section, and if we don't like the application, you know what happens :eek:

If you have other skills that are not mentioned above, feel free to post it and we might need you.

As you can see, i am putting lots of energy in this, so i hope you will help out.

Please submit your application using this format:

Name:

Position:

Nationality:

Languages you speak (or write):

Experience:

Why we need you:

Show some examples of your work (if possible):

MSN or Skype (we prefer MSN):

Thank you,
Centurion-ot

Last edited:
ahahah, that was such a fail. Yes i just found out i can rename it

Name: Niccolo
Position: Community Manager
Nationality: Mexico
Languages you speak (or write): Spanish, English & Portuguese (Brazilian)
Experience: 7 years RL Tibia, 3 Years Open Tibia
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: Im a experienced player of this game, know almost everything about it and i have lot of time free... I can support not only ingame, i know a lil of everything except mapping But my speciality is Phothoshop/Webdesign.
Show some examples of your work (if possible): ---
MSN or Skype (we prefer MSN): ---

Last edited:
Xeikh, do you have an msn? Also, its very late where i live, and im afraid i won't be able to look into your application right now, because im falling asleep... I will look at it first thing in the morning.
But thanks for applying :)

Name:Adde

Position:cm/mapper

Nationality:Sweden

Languages you speak (or write):swedish/english

Experience:Im The best ^^ haha :)

Why we need you:Idk U can take a look self :p

Show some examples of your work (if possible):Msg in priv and I send :)

MSN or Skype (we prefer MSN): msg Priv and I tell u skype ;)

cya ;)

unoxot, i would like to process your application as a mapper.

Name: Hevar

Position: GM/CM

Nationality: Sweden

Languages you speak (or write): Swedish,English and little Arabic and kurdish =)

Experience: I have huge experince beacuse i have playing OT since 7.5 and i have self hosted a server and mapping and all that in 7.6. In 8.54 i quit Tibia OT then 3 years later now i am back,my comeback!! Now i am ready again for work as Gamemaster or Coumminty Manager,i am ready for help people and report the higher staffs about bugs and things. I am aktivce alot so i can be online much and take care all people and give them all the help they need.
I am happy serious guy with alot of humor. I have good patient and always follow the server rules.

I have an eye at sky and looking at you !!

Why we need you: Yeah! This server needs Staff crew how are on duty alot and can help the people. I said am helpfull and trustworthy and serious. Many Server owner looking for that,so i maybe can be the luck you are looking for. Awesome guy with good skills =)

Show some examples of your work (if possible): N/A

MSN or Skype (we prefer MSN): [email protected]

Greetings my buddies..
View attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in the Centurion team: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Also sorry for low posts number, Bec I just forgot my NAME/PASSWORD of my better posts account in otland..
Anyway its not by posts.. :)

Last edited:
Better

Greetings my buddies..
Attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in the Epicosity team: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB..

Also sorry for low posts number, Bec I just forgot my NAME/PASSWORD of my better posts account in otland..
Anyway its not by posts..

Huh, so you just copy and pasted your application, just as you did for many other jobs? Next time atleast change "Why we need you in the epicosity team" to "why we need you in the centurion team". Application denied, due to the fact that you didn't even bother writing your application using our template, also due to the fact you copy and pasted your application on random threads.

Huh, so you just copy and pasted your application, just as you did for many other jobs? Next time atleast change "Why we need you in the epicosity team" to "why we need you in the centurion team". Application denied, due to the fact that you didn't even bother writing your application using our template, also due to the fact you copy and pasted your application on random threads.

1: As everyone does, giving their applications, and looking for who will accept,
2: About the wrong about epicosity the sh*ty server! Doesn't matter with me,
3: I dont care about your refusing, because I know I'm good, Also I was wrong, you should dont be that sad :)
4: Its fixed in anyway, If you need to accept, its your own server and your own project.
5: I'm not facting, so please choose your letters.
6: I dont have to make 300000 application for every PROJECT!

Man we dont want sloppy people on our team. Also posting your application and looking who will accept it shows us that you are desperate, and that isn't good.

pm7b, take a look on my graphic design thread (signature)... I uploaded a imagen where i removed text from the banner u asked, is ok that image to work on?

yes, its very nice. Feel free to work on it. You cleaned the text up very nicely :D

Back