• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CENTURION-OT~Now RECRUITING!~PvP Server~

Name: Protegy

Position:
Lua:
Lua Scripter
and/or Community Manager

Nationality: American

Languages you speak (or write): English (Fluently) Spanish (Fluently) Portuguese (Good) Italian (Good)

Experience: I've worked with many good servers, scripting and being staff. I've always done a good job, never had any complaints. (Other than people trying to take my position)

Why we need you: You don't need me, but i would be a great addition. I'm a very hard worker, and i always get the job done. I love to help people with anything, as long as its within the rules.

Show some examples of your work (if possible): I often don't keep any of my scripts, so that i never use the same script in different servers.

MSN or Skype (we prefer MSN): My msn is [email protected]

I like your application. I am about to go to sleep (its 2 am where i live) but i will message u tomoraw throught msn. My msn is [email protected], be sure to add me :)

bump,
i added u protegy, and i want to have an interview with u, once u have some free time

Back