• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Champions League Final

I hope van der Sar makes the difference and win it because of his retirement. But playing against Barça is really tough.

As much as it hurts to say; I want United to win. I can't stand Barça.

Raped? Oh yes.
FCB for the win. Good match United but Barcelona is better than you twice and.
What did you do? Just 1 shoot and that shoot = goal, no more shoots.
63% for barcelona and 33% for MUnited. And they came to the final? Please let us schalke 04 for the next time.
4-3 for Barcelona.

Nice goals (The rooney's goal not so good but well good goal)
Messi the top scorer another year more (3 years being the top from the champions league.

Barcelona is awesome, no way to stop them.

Barcelona is pathetic, bilion of passes which are just useless and annoying and it just makes other players bored so that's their tactic.
Just pathetic, no more to say

Barcelona is pathetic, bilion of passes which are just useless and annoying and it just makes other players bored so that's their tactic.
Just pathetic, no more to say

llooooooooool umad

Their tactic atleast work, why is it pathetic?

(no i'm not a barcafan :p)

cause its not the football im looking for? I wanna see action, fast paced football, not ball 70% on barca and gazilion passes - where's the fun? How can that be enjoyable match

and gtfo with ur pathetic p12 memes

Its their own game style. They touch and touch to make the enemy team tired, once they are tired they keep touching deeper and with 100% accurace without errors and then shoot. At the second half the enemy team will be SOO tired and barcelona will score 2 or 3 goals more. That's all... With all the teams they do that.
If you go to a match against FCB if you play against him going to the attack the enemy team will lose, if they are always defending they will lose cause they will touch in your box so... no way to stop them. The only way is pushing the Victor Valdes, goalkeeper.

Isnt the FCB football FUN? what the hell? So what's football for you xd...

Well, with their so called "tactic" their games shouldn't be broadcasted as they are tad boring. Where is the fun about football when u see no fighting for ball, just 1 team keeps it and keeps passing over n over, that's not a game style.

And indeed their style is not fun, indeed.

They just want to win. If you were a player of FCBarcelona you will enjoy this "tactic" because you will be winning always.
What's the problem then? Also you wouldnt get bored because you will always touch the ball and if you're lucky you could score.

So say to the enemy team to stop them, they will try to stop FCB but they will fail.

Back