• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Champions League Final

Skip the if shit. And live in present, please

fanboism bigtime, aye?

cause its not the football im looking for? I wanna see action, fast paced football, not ball 70% on barca and gazilion passes - where's the fun? How can that be enjoyable match

and gtfo with ur pathetic p12 memes

Your point is that FCB should stop pass all the time and maybe lose because viewers want to see action? They are playing to win, not to show other action..

You are still mad.

My point is my opinion, and u wont change it and no matter how much p12 u are, u r still a douche and getting closer to emil every day

My point is my opinion, and u wont change it and no matter how much p12 u are, u r still a douche and getting closer to emil every day

duno why you call "umad" meme p12, when you always spammed me when sweden lost against norway. So I guess you're still mad.

Barcelona has to take the manchester united stadium because barcelona does the real theater of football.
Old trafford the theater stadium, who puts the theater is the barcelona but this time at wembley, next time at old trafford.
MmmmMHmm......Hmm.. m....
And the MVP goes to: ..................
Messi, Villa, Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Suck it.

Barcelona won it easily, 3-1, I'm glad Man utd lost, Barcelona had like 66% of the possession the entire game, Man utd sucks.

Chelsea FC, and FC Barcelona. <3

FCB is filming too much

You didn't watch the final, did you? Cause there they played fair and the referee was good. I don't like Barca and I dislike ManU even more but in this final, there was no question which team was the better one.

Whats your team Ghamie? You are always with "oh your fanboism" "bad tactics" "boring match". Do you really like football? Please ... I think you dont.
Anyway I see you dont have a team so :S

You didn't watch the final, did you? Cause there they played fair and the referee was good. I don't like Barca and I dislike ManU even more but in this final, there was no question which team was the better one.

No not this time but when they meet real madrid
anyway YNWA!

Back