• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change an item in a map?

Sagitta

Kebab
Reaction score
Greetings all.

I have this problem, that in my map my fire ID is 1492, and in TFS that is Declaying. Wich means it goes away after time, like if i shoot a fire field rune.

I need to change all fire fields into 1487. Same with smaller flames and poision and energy. Someone know a coverter or something? Becuase if not, this will take years to fix :/

Thanks in advance
Sagitta~

Ye, I really need help with this because i tryed the only way to fix it (Save the map as otx and open in wordpad and change it)

But since the map is almost 70mb it was out of memory to do it, and it will takes yeas for me to change all fields >.<

Use notepad++ and press CTRL+G and replace the previous number (1492) to the new number (1487). ^^ That way you won't need to do anything yourself...

Well, can't figure out how to save as OTB o_O
I'm trying "Save as" --> "All files" Name it like "test.OTB" and so on but ain't working :(

Back