• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Server IP In Tibia Client (7.72)

pink_panther

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi

I want to avoid having to use an IP changer for a Tibia Client and want to change the IP address/host it connects to.

I tried using a hex editor to change the server address, from this guide here but it doesn't work (or is different for 7.72).

Any other guides?

Solution
Try this then:

You need to find the login addresses, tibia01.cipsoft.com or something like that, change these addresses (there are like 5 or so in Tibia 7.72 Client) to your own IP. Then you also need to change the RSA-key, a long sequence of numbers, that starts on 1247.

Try this then:

You need to find the login addresses, tibia01.cipsoft.com or something like that, change these addresses (there are like 5 or so in Tibia 7.72 Client) to your own IP. Then you also need to change the RSA-key, a long sequence of numbers, that starts on 1247.

Solution
Thank you very mich, this one worked.

The issue I was having was with the RSA Token, as I had no idea what it needed to be set to in 7.72

For the record, the serversin 7.72 are as follows:
tibia2.cipsoft.com
tibia1.cipsoft.com
server.tibia.com
server2.tibia.com

Back