• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change the effect/sprite of the attack/target and follow commands?

duduprec

Reaction score
Good afternoon guys from OTLand, I'm going back to messing with OTserver, I'm from the old times, from the time that neither OTClient existed yet hehe. Even lost my old account from here.
With so many possibilities and resources I'm still a bit lost, but I've already been able to compile the latest TFS and OTClient as well.

1- But one thing I always wanted to do was change the "effect/sprite" of the attack/target and follow commands. That red and green box when we select the command. How can I change it?

7yb4bxs.png

2- And taking advantage of the topic another thing, how do the damage of the hits come out similar to that of PokeXGames? I called them "floating hits" I do not know their name. The hit damage does not come straight up, but rather "floating".

Gifs trying to explain better:

Normal TFS: https://gfycat.com/BothEthicalIndusriverdolphin

PXG Example: https://gfycat.com/RigidConventionalKodiakbear

Thank you for your attention!

void Creature::draw(const Point& dest, float scaleFactor, bool animate, LightView *lightView)
{
if(!canBeSeen())
return;

Point animationOffset = animate ? m_walkOffset : Point(0,0);

if(m_showTimedSquare && animate) {
g_painter->setColor(m_timedSquareColor);
g_painter->drawBoundingRect(Rect(dest + (animationOffset - getDisplacement() + 2)*scaleFactor, Size(28, 28)*scaleFactor), std::max<int>((int)(2*scaleFactor), 1));
g_painter->setColor(Color::white);
}

if(m_showStaticSquare && animate) {
g_painter->setColor(m_staticSquareColor);
g_painter->drawBoundingRect(Rect(dest + (animationOffset - getDisplacement())*scaleFactor, Size(Otc::TILE_PIXELS, Otc::TILE_PIXELS)*scaleFactor), std::max<int>((int)(2*scaleFactor), 1));
g_painter->setColor(Color::white);
}

internalDrawOutfit(dest + animationOffset * scaleFactor, scaleFactor, animate, animate, m_direction);
m_footStepDrawn = true;

if(lightView) {
Light light = rawGetThingType()->getLight();
if(m_light.intensity != light.intensity || m_light.color != light.color)
light = m_light;

// local player always have a minimum light in complete darkness
if(isLocalPlayer() && (g_map.getLight().intensity < 64 || m_position.z > Otc::SEA_FLOOR)) {
light.intensity = std::max<uint8>(light.intensity, 3);
if(light.color == 0 || light.color > 215)
light.color = 215;
}

if(light.intensity > 0)
lightView->addLightSource(dest + (animationOffset + Point(16,16)) * scaleFactor, scaleFactor, light);
}
}

why the hell do people tag me everywhere
if i havent responded to your thread already i dont know
stop dis

Sorry man, didn't mean to bother you that much.:oops:
Just tagged you because it was the only way I could "talk" to you, since you dont have the option to start a conversation or something some subtle in your profile page.

Saw your topic [TFS 1.2] creature:sendSquare and thought it could have something similar.

@Michy

Hummm... thanks maan!!

This is very interesting, maybe they have deactivated the original tibia send square and added this effects to change the style a bit.
The PXG Team change the pathfinder of Effects to make effects appear under the "character outfit or monster outfit" i see that because when i fly in PXG the effect appear under me.

Back