• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Change Vocation

zcorpy

Reaction score
Hello good mornig for everyone!
I need help for a change vocation script. I have 1 that works well. The problem is that I want you to eliminate the item 2346 that you put once the vocation has changed.
and I also want you to help me change my vocation. I leave the skills 10 and magic lvl 10 can also help me.
and that I can also modify to my liking the gainhp and gainmana why I have it customized
Its my script

local config = {
item = {2346, y}, -- 2346 = itemid, y = itemcount needed
start = {hp = 180, mana = 20},
leaveRook = 8 -- leave the character leaves rook - needed to set correct health/mana
}

function onSay(cid, words, param)
local lvl, tovoc = getPlayerLevel(cid)

for i = 1, 4 do
if words:find(getVocationInfo(i).name:lower()) then
tovoc = getVocationInfo(i)
break
end
if i == 4 then return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "ERROR: vocation not found") end
end
if getPlayerVocation(cid) == tovoc.id then
return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are already a "..tovoc.name:lower().."!")
end
if not doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, config.item[1], config.item[2]) then
return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You need "..config.item[2].."x "..getItemNameById(config.item[1]).." to change your vocation.")
end

local new = {health = (config.leaveRook >= lvl and (config.start.hp+(lvl-1)*getVocationInfo(0).healthGain) or (config.start.hp+(getVocationInfo(0).healthGain*(lvl-(lvl-config.leaveRook+1))+(lvl-config.leaveRook)*tovoc.healthGain))), mana = (config.leaveRook >= lvl and (config.start.mana+(lvl-1)*getVocationInfo(0).manaGain) or (config.start.mana+(getVocationInfo(0).manaGain*(lvl-(lvl-config.leaveRook+1))+(lvl-config.leaveRook)*tovoc.manaGain)))}
setCreatureMaxHealth(cid, new.health)
setCreatureMaxMana(cid, new.mana)
doCreatureAddHealth(cid, new.health)
doCreatureAddMana(cid, new.mana)
doPlayerSetVocation(cid, tovoc.id)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are now a "..tovoc.name:lower().."!")
return true
end

Back