• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing looktypes with spells (ShinobiWorld)

Swiftxd

Reaction score
Hello, i've been learning Lua, to create my own server, but im still novice.
So i'm here to ask you guys how work the scripts of Shinobi World, Otnaruto, Ultimate Naruto Online, etc..
(How work)= how they change the looktype ,moves the character and do the damage, in a script ?

idk if this is stupid, but for me its awesome, i've never seen this before, i hope learn that to use in my own project in future. If you guys can explain it to me , i will glad. Thx :)))

Hello, i've been learning Lua, to create my own server, but im still novice.
So i'm here to ask you guys how work the scripts of Shinobi World, Otnaruto, Ultimate Naruto Online, etc..
(How work)= how they change the looktype ,moves the character and do the damage, in a script ?

idk if this is stupid, but for me its awesome, i've never seen this before, i hope learn that to use in my own project in future. If you guys can explain it to me , i will glad. Thx :)))
Use spellcreator

Back