• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chaos Master's Life Thread

Warbringer

Reaction score
Ill post cool Pic's :)

29c13ib.jpg

And Im a member of Dancing Shadows.

Why's every1 doing same like me now?..

Btw: Dno if I'll continue, seems like I'm hunted of so kinda hard to gain exp xd

you maked something new and its not boring its fun. so other people wanna make it 2:thumbup:

Doing the same as you? Lol making Life threads on a forum is soooo old! :thumbup:

but he aint talking onli about you he talks about more people's who wanted to make life threads but some of them did close them. But maby you have seen ice meto life thread and want to make your own one dont shame,.... you dont have to be. its just a good idea to steal:wub:

but he aint talking onli about you he talks about more people's who wanted to make life threads but some of them did close them. But maby you have seen ice meto life thread and want to make your own one dont shame,.... you dont have to be. its just a good idea to steal:wub:

I created a life thread at Warcores section like a month ago duh?

:thumbup:

yalahar dragons... But its shitty for a lvl 75+ but I had 10% left to lvl up so I went there...

Yepz they're using bot+ they are really noobs they called in 6 people against me and beardzor i call that a bit nooby im lvl 99 and beard~150 all of them is 120+. they were 3 vs 2 in the beggining then they called in like 3 more peoples rofl

Yepz they're using bot+ they are really noobs they called in 6 people against me and beardzor i call that a bit nooby im lvl 99 and beard~150 all of them is 120+. they were 3 vs 2 in the beggining then they called in like 3 more peoples rofl
I dont think they called them to kill you, since he was a knight 150+ ..kinda hard to kill with only 3 ppl, wouldn't u do the same? if u had ppl online?

Back