• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chaos Master's Life Thread

Here's another one for your collection:

chaosmasterdown.png

Also msged GM Feloth cuz he was botting, but he set up his healing bot at around 600 hp, so I nearly 1 hitted him, but then I saw him casting utana vid / utani gran hur so he'd got exhausted :D

If you cast utana vid while getting atked youre rly bad at pvp or youre botting

yup last time i atked someone he didnt cast utana vid and not running away. he made utani gran hur and utamo vita :p

War at fibula :) In the pics it looks like if we lost but no :)

all their team (200+ all) died 2 times but they came back, then they finally killed us

1. TwitBeef ( + 5 )
You recived bonus rep for killing Lech Kaczynski 10.Sunday 2009 09:19:55
2. TwitBeef ( + 5 )
You recived bonus rep for killing Kimaay 10.Sunday 2009 09:14:58
3. TwitBeef ( + 5 )
You recived bonus rep for killing Vem Er Victor 10.Sunday 2009 09:10:25

Thoose are my points :p

2cd95yd.jpg

2yn2l8h.jpg

YEYEYEYEYE update atlast :)

today even GM HANY says:

Find me in a mountain with a cave rat and u get expscroll

so I found him and....

awqhw9.jpg

and yeah, I had been downgrounded from lvl 130 to lvl 90 due to get hacked and war :)

and didnt lvl up so ...xd

why hani said he was at a mountain? that doesn't look like a mountain. but at the war pictures you said you didn't lose the war,onli afte rthey came 2 times back you died, so at last you lost it?:p

why hani said he was at a mountain? that doesn't look like a mountain. but at the war pictures you said you didn't lose the war,onli afte rthey came 2 times back you died, so at last you lost it?:p

That's the Isle of Solitude, he was teleported there to be given the scroll.

And Hani is a she not a he ;p.

you died 9 times in 1 day, my 2 names on ur deathlist were gone in 2 hours. I'd esther call it a lack of (botting) skills then being downgraded by a hacker and during war cuz you know u didnt get hacked

Back