• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chaos OT.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
Chaos OT.

You're opinions on it please.

Would you like it updated from 7.6 to 9.1?

Would you play if it was a custom client?

Would you rather it be the 7.6 exact version?

Higher Rates?

Please give me all of your opinions of the server, because me and a friend are going to take a whack at making a new version 10x better than the original. Please give positive feedback.

TROLLS GO AWAY!

I can attest to how amazing it was on 7.6 but at the same time 7.6 was rather buggy, with converting everything to 9.1 it gives us a much wider variety of things that we can do. With less bugs, errors, and problems. It will be the 7.6 server 100% to the T, only with 9.1 features.

it has been done in the past someone updated it to 8.4 and it failed hard

It was updated to 8.54 and it didn't fail it was very popular, but the owner added a bunch of new spawns and made leveling 20000000x too easy I played it and got level 100k in a week. My server will not be like that it will be 100% real chaos features I have the 7.6 version of the server and I'm making it 100% exact. So I will not let what happened to the 8.54 server happen to mine. I will fix any bugs and take suggestions with open arms.

Back