• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming ChaosDream Screenshots.

I like this screenshot mostly because you can see the minimap is explored as far as his char has sight, yet they've finished the quest and all. Teleported much?

I answer your. I am Nvidia, and that quest have liked 8 or 9 floors and a lot of stairs, one part with hookshot. Knights its possible do this quest solo but that require a lot of time and paladin and sorcerer its impossible do solo.

Group Questing on ChaosDream :D Rezo was the blocker (ME)

2epsu11.png

Use
to posts imgs :) attachments sucks hard :p

Thanks for info Cyro :)

Last edited:
Use
to posts imgs :) attachments sucks hard :p

Edit : Np

Last edited:
This is my rank with my stats :p:

1º On Sword Figthing (Today i gonna get 117 :D)

34hyt1v.jpg

2º On Shielding

a3jmdz.jpg

In this thead we gonna share screenshots from ChaosDream(ChaosDream. Thats your dream.). I will start with some screenshots sent by players :)

Hikari looted something xD:
View attachment 10832

Grunch Manarune Quest:
View attachment 10833

I will edit with more soon :)

Am I the only one who finds the second screenshot humorous? Kinda funny how you're in the quest room but yet your map isn't cleared to get into the quest room...But other than that looks like a fun ot

Fuck it...on the alst day when forgottenl was down I was 80k...here are some items

313rkav.png

- - - Updated - - -

I knew that omar will shutdown the server soon...cuz he dont gave a shit on this ot...if he would make it like the old and first forgottenl (client 8.54) he would have today 250++ ppl again^^

I knew that omar will shutdown the server soon...cuz he dont gave a shit on this ot...if he would make it like the old and first forgottenl (client 8.54) he would have today 250++ ppl again^^

forgl is up since 8.31, so 8.54 is not the first! xD

I mean the first version i played... and it was the 8.54^^ and many other ppl most liked 8.54

Back