• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ChaosOT Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could save me a while if I really wanted to make a 8.5 chaos it'd blow yours out of the water... Since I got the CURRENT one thats running right now up2date 100% and some edited areas by me.. with monsters scripts and stuff. just would need make them for 8.5 not hard

ah neat,

not the chaos i remember unfortunatley.

Chaos was an epic ot.. i played as a youngster huhuhu

Its always down, i dont think the owner takes it seriously...

Flatlander all you prove by posting this is that your the biggest map copier I've met in my life.

He is the biggest Epic Fail i've ever met hahahaha.. You fail mate >.< The map you made like SUCKS rofl

So you (Ken aka Red Rain Aka Vengeance) robbing 600$ dollars from me wasen't enough?

On Topic:

Yea w/e, if you want to give him credits go for it, but I was the one who mapped this.

Heres the story:

I mapped everything and released my server. My OT was going fine. Ken aka fake flatlander said he wanted to help my server and map out new stuff or change some old stuff. I agreed since I knew him for over a year now and had trust in him. So I sent him my map and everything was going fine until he decided to rob my 600$ from my paypal acc. I called his dad and apperantly he got in MAD trouble, so this is his way of getting back at me.

dude thats fucked up!<_<

does anybody have this map/sources? im paying for it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back