• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character for sale (including items)

ONLY 5€?!!! i would fucking sell my char for 10-15 compare if with rare shit and not rare shit ^^

Raise it to 8EUR

Dude, it isn't worth even 0.10 EUR, but I'll take it higher price, since it wasn't a hard job to get that items. Level is gained by total afk botting and rare team hunting, but of 17 days online, 10 are spent being AFK.

Haha, whoever offers 5 euros I'll sell it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Polish pride, because they can outnumber any guild. Ok, your further replies will be ignored.

Lets see a warmode between polish pride and RLD then. Numbers don't mean shit if you don't play like a team.

they have shit loads of numbers? Hmm weren't you leader of Almighty force? //////FAIL

Lets see a warmode between polish pride and RLD then. Numbers don't mean shit if you don't play like a team.

WHY THE F*CK YOU ALLWAYS NEED WARMODE?!
i mean on rl its works not like making wm to anything on the server .... you kill some of they members then they kill some of your members then you both team make WM to make its better to se who is the better one BUT YOU DONT F*CKING UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST GOT A "HUGE" TEAM WITH A VT ....

sorry for rage AND NO FREE Potatos here ;)

WHY THE F*CK YOU ALLWAYS NEED WARMODE?!
i mean on rl its works not like making wm to anything on the server .... you kill some of they members then they kill some of your members then you both team make WM to make its better to se who is the better one BUT YOU DONT F*CKING UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST GOT A "HUGE" TEAM WITH A VT ....

sorry for rage AND NO FREE Potatos here ;)
in warmode you dont get frags from killing the enemies and then you can see who wins. thats why they wants warmode? but seems like you are damn scared

in warmode you dont get frags from killing the enemies and then you can see who wins. thats why they wants warmode? but seems like you are damn scared

no its called allready knowing that we gonna lose ^^

Okay so if we are outnumberd by 3 to 1 then we are gonna take rs evry single battle and the battles wont go on for long + that if we dont use warmode counting the frags is gonna be pain.... And back to the fact that they outnumber us i dont think is gonna be a problem... They came 7 players trying to kill me and faxana and still ended up looseing with 2-0

Do you guys really think there will be exact same amount of players in both teams in wars? Its only a game and you gonna cry if the enemy team has like 5 more ppl than you? I have had war with like 15ppl against 30 ppl teams and its not that bad if you know what you are doing.

Back