• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows (character List)

Cwift

Reaction score
Hello i just port forwarded my ot and players can log in (but only to the character list). all my fire wall is off and ive cheeked the ports and they are open. please help ;/

You need to open ports 7172 in both (TCP and UDP), and also forward the ports in your windows firewall. (don't disable it)

Goto your router, open ports (range) 7171-7171 and another for ports (range) 7172-7172 and then when you goto your firewall do it again the same way, both TCP. After that is done goto Open Port Check Tool and make sure your ports are open, if it fails to see them then disable your Anti-virus and see if it can see your ports then, if not then you didn't do it right.

Ive opened 7172 aswell now and still i cant log in but when i do the port cheeker it says it cant ping my router could this be the problem?

zmnpqf.jpg

like this? im kinda new at all this.

Go to control panel > Click on system security or windows firewall > advanced settings > inbound rules > new rules > port > configure ports in tcp AND udp and specific the ports, 7171, 7172 and 80 (if website) > allow connection > private > add name and descr (not important).

Good Luck

Ok ive done that but still nothing :/ sorry lol but plz help we are so close!

- - - Updated - - -

35i7ww1.jpg

I opened the ports aswell in firewall like u said and still nothing. please keep the help up!

I havnt got one haha

- - - Updated - - -

could I of stuffed up the port forward? or would the port checker show that there not open?

Write your global numberic IP in config.lua, not your DNS name.

Like this:
ip.php

Yes you need to get your global IP Address, goto: Start>Command Prompt (CMD)>type in Ipconfig (or Ipconfig /all) and use the IP addressed as Global IP Address, also you want to use THAT IP as your IP in config.lua

It means that something's wrong if they can't join the game obviously, I don't know why my steps are doesn't working for you. Try putting different IP's on your config.lua, the number.one that you can see at whatismyip.com, or the dynamic one.

ive gone to whatsmyip.org and got my ip put it in my lua.config and still nothing.

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "137.147.4.4"

not even i can log onto it now.

Back