• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Character walk in some tiles feels paused problem.

Rikobe

Reaction score
Hello, I am working in an naruto otserver based on Nto Hard. I already deployed on a vps and is working fine (some non critical errors).

I realized that walking with a character that is low level in some tiles feels like paused, like the tiles wants to decrease movement speed but instead it just stops the character. I'll attached a video shoing an example.

Notice that it doesn't happen in the same way with a high movement.

Video: https://youtu.be/6rR9coffV1U

For what i can see its just a low level walking.

And one advice, don't use Nto Hard OTX, he is going to lag when you have 60 players or more.

Abandon this OTX or TFS base from version 0.4 and 0.3.6 and migrate to the latest TFS x.1.

Migrating to TFS 1.x is a wise choice, as it has thousands of updates through commits and still has support available. If you have questions or need a specific script, we are always here to help :)

Back