• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Cheap events! [Fire Storm, Water Dragon, Rush, Run, Course of Water, Tower Defense]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u add some pics or launch a server where we can test the events?

I'll add some pics for few minutes :)

#Topic
Water Dragon Event - sold 2 times,
Fire Storm Event - sold 1 time,
Rush Event - sold 1 time,
Run Event - sold 1 time.

Bump!

I'll add some pics for few minutes :)

#Topic
Water Dragon Event - sold 2 times,
Fire Storm Event - sold 1 time,
Rush Event - sold 1 time,
Run Event - sold 1 time.

Bump!

Who?
Get them to post here.

if it is just scripts i would say it is not worth the payment... if it alters sources (which in my opinion need to be done in order to make this work properly then maybe and depending on the quality) .... i hate people selling stuff in a cominity named open .. so ill try to make this scripts and upload them for free ..

I purchased the Water Dragon event. He sent it to me timely but I didnt get to test yet. I've been extremely sick for nearly a week now. I'll post back when I get around to testing it.

Do not buy anything for this person.

IS A SCAMMER.

12Euros page as you, that I created the rush event, and it did not work, does not work, does not work, many mistakes, fix them or me.

I take my money just to silly, such 12Euros, the courts in the trash, do not recommend them, best scripter trateen with a good, reliable and well, not like this, that or give support.

NOT RECOMMENDED.
Bullshit! I've create your request - Rush Event on mysql which will works perfectly cause I've tested it! After deal you say that you need this event in sqlite, so I began to transform it into sqlite. All tests were on your computer. Made various attempts to circumvent the queries and never refused to help you.
The entire change had cost an extra 5 euros. When I sent you the latest version of the script never received a response from you! And in addition you haven't paid me the money for which we have an appointment! I wanted to help you and do my job without any problems, because you were my client.
You ignored me and deceived!
Do not blame me but blame yourself, you did as you wanted.

#Topic
Bump!

Bump

#Edit
Course of Water - sold 1 times.

Last edited:
Fire Storm Event - sold 2 times,
Rush Event - sold 2 times

Rush Event - sold 3 times

Rush Event - sold 4 times

All prices have been reduced by 20% due to Easter. These prices will be valid only today!
Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back