• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Cheap events! [Fire Storm, Water Dragon, Rush, Run, Course of Water, Tower Defense]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Storm Event - sold 4 times,
Tower Defense - sold 1 times.

Rush Event - sold 5 times
BUMP :)

#Down
Sorry, I don't understand your question. What about you are asking me? How it working or what?

Last edited:
a question. How come your TD and ancores TD has:
*Six types of towers
*Thirty-six waves of monsters.
*Six upgrades?

Price of Battle Boats has been reduced to 22 euros.

Fire Storm Event - sold 5 times,
Water Dragon Event - sold 3 times,
Battle Boats - sold 1 times!
Bump :)

I noticed all these events together would be a total of 65 Euros.
Is there a possibility to purchase all with a % off?

Also, is there a possibility of creating webpages for top scorers? That'd be awesome.
If so, I would be willing to purchase a few.

If you pucharse all events together I will cut a total price and can make for you webpages which will show top scores. For more info send me PW.

New event has been added!
..:: Scalding Lava (10 euro) ::..​
.[*]. This game can be started at any time.
.[*]. When player take part in the game, he will be teleported on the area where he started to run out of scalding lava.
.[*]. Many pitfalls and obstacles on the road waiting.
.[*]. Many additives, such as "acceleration" or "release" the player speed.
.[*]. If player step into trap or would be so sowly and lava overtake him, he will be burned and teleported to his temple.
.[*]. His mission is to run out of fires, which followed for him, when player will came to finishing-line he will receive random reward.
Sold: 0/6
Normal price: 10 euro.
11194387.jpg

Last edited:
how many players can joined to event? one?

how many players can joined to event? one?
It's a GAME for one player. If you want I can change it for X players, but you have to change some source code, otherwise the game will be meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back