• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Cheap] QuaS' C++/Lua/PHP Service

first you asked for 15 euro not me
second i don't use paypal script
third the server running from almost a year <.<
fourth the guys who got point from poland
fifth this happen after i add your shitty script by 3-5 days
sound logic now??

first you asked for 15 euro not me
second i don't use paypal script
third the server running from almost a year <.<
fourth the guys who got point from poland
fifth this happen after i add your shitty script by 3-5 days
sound logic now??

SHOW A PROOF IN CODE! FIND IT AND PROOF IT! USE ANY DIFF TO COMPARE THINGS SHOW HERE A PROOF IN CODE AND THEN CALL ME A SCAMMER ok? cuz that you're saying this doesn't matter anything. And then u msg me on msn and i even didn't know what the fuck is happening and then bah.

Find fuck*n proof in code, show it here, then call me scamemr ok?

@edit.
No proofs eh?

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you edit my server so it doesn't show duplicate uniqueids in the console? How much?

Cheers

I have been waiting for someone start offering such service for long time, laol. Finally! :D I will definitely use ur services and I am also recommending this guy to others, he is learning programming in university, so he knows what and how to do. And what's the most important thing, hes trustable :thumbup:

+1

-short

Quas is a person which you can totaly trust. He is giving nice service and makes great job as a scripter. Also he is very cheap in my eyes.

well i wanting to, when player have x storage id, him name colar be blue, and if have storage y, the color is red...
is possible? =)

Hm, are you still taking requests?

He still does, As he posted above you were made last week. :p

well i wanting to, when player have x storage id, him name colar be blue, and if have storage y, the color is red...
is possible? =)

Look at the main post.

QuaS said:
A Correct request should looks like: Hello quas,
I need a Killing of the name Quast, like a rl one [link to tibia.wikia.com with quest page], including questlog, npc's and bosses when task's done. I am offering you Price for this system

This is good request.

Anyone know how to contact QuaS? :p

Last edited:
Hey i'm looking for a programmer that can script a transformation system for me. I want that a player can change his looktype every 50 lvls by saying !transform. are you able to do this its for an naruto ots. [email protected]

I'm willing to offer you as much as you want because i realy need this transformation system but to say i price for now 50 dollars (payment is disscusable just message me)

greatz
Marc

Back