• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Cheap] QuaS' C++/Lua/PHP Service

QuaS

Cykotitan Pwned =/
Reaction score
Hi There.

My name's Greg, i am from poland, and i want to offer you my skills. I can code c++, make scripts in Lua for Open Tibia (mainly actions and movements, through creatureevents, globalevents and at talkactions ending. I am not doing spells), and code PHP.

I speak fluently english, i also know polish as a good polish should know! I can handle almost every Lua Request, i also know c++ in good level, so there shouldn't be a problem with your request.

The price depends on difficulty of ur request but it is usualy cheap. Whole systems are more expensive but as i told, everything lies in difficulty.

You have to know exactly what do you want, Please don't write to me if you don't. You should write clearly ur request. Do not write in this way:
Plax Quas, I need A Quest Where you get a plate armor!
A Correct request should looks like:
Hello quas,
I need a Killing of the name Quast, like a rl one [link to tibia.wikia.com with quest page], including questlog, npc's and bosses when task's done. I am offering you Price for this system
This is good request.

You should write in a message a price you're offering for a thing you want. You can contact with me via Private Message on Otland., if everything will be okay, then you'll get my msn to talk more about request.

My Portfilio:
I also created great mining, lumberjack, smelting/smithing system for Xendos (my current team), You can see it by clicking my signature image. This system contains mixed c++ and lua. (I am not selling those systems)

I don't join any other project, this is pure C++/Lua/PHP Service. I already sold a scripts to few peoples (PHP zaypay's system). I am reliable.

Waiting for your Private Message.

//QuaS~

Last edited:
I have been waiting for someone start offering such service for long time, laol. Finally! :D I will definitely use ur services and I am also recommending this guy to others, he is learning programming in university, so he knows what and how to do. And what's the most important thing, hes trustable :thumbup:

quas can u compile to me engine without you are death window after death? i tried to fix it in player.cpp but i cannot :/ i dont see this window and i got tp to temple but i still have 0 hp and i cannot move becouse i am still dieing xd you proffesional programmer so can u help me?

Plax Quas, I need A Quest Where you get a plate armor!

Good luck! ^_^

can you pm me your msn?, i may need some help fixing some things with php.

Don't trust him he have add some exploit in my site and add alot of point for himself and start to free item <_<
SCAMMER

lol
@up
+2...

@spaider
how dare? he is trustable enough not as yyou

Don't trust him he have add some exploit in my site and add alot of point for himself and start to free item <_<
SCAMMER

How the hell can u even talking such things? I did fuc***ng whole layout and rescripted almost all .php things for you for just 40% normal price for such thing, and you're saying this?

If you have such problem then u had it before my work. PRopably problem with paypal and .htaccess or you don't have protected "add player premium points" in gesior. You can put those things(befome my edit and after) to any diff and compare it. You'll see i changed only design things. Such ungrateful guy, who i changed almost all gesior scripts and optimized layout for just 15eur o_O..

Back