• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cheap Server Setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Alright, let me start this thread by saying a short statement.
I am not looking for anything related to jokes, this is a serious thread.

I hate working my ass of for people at big companies or just anywhere in general, lucky me only needs ish €500 to live. So I am now offering services. (Sadly not scripting services for now) - working on it.. Any job offer, I'll gladly take. Want to dedicate my time onto Otland, love this place.

-!- READ THIS -!-
There's always one thing that you have to keep in mind, before you buy services. Always check if there's tutorials or if you can do it yourself.
As I always tell when people asks me for setups, I have made tutorials. You can go-ahead and do it yourself. It's not hard, and I do not take payment for lending a hand if you get stuck or just need advices. I take payments when I go in deep for it myself. Sometimes even setting servers up for free.

VPS vs Dedicated server, what should I choose?
What is best options, for a server location?
Take a look here: Introduction to Hosting by: dominique120

Update: Now doing Virtual Machines (VM), sprites and more. (9th Jan, 2022)
Scripting stuff is still no cost, I am giving a free helping hand unless I enter with my own free time (Setting up servers)

Prices:
Client Prices: 10-12x
Linux: €35 (From scratch) - Time usually an hour maximum 2
Windows: €50 - Time usually 2-4 hours
Windows VirtualMachine (Linux): €30, VM setup is inside this aswell.

Client below 10x
Linux: €45 - Usually an hour max 2.
Windows: €60-75 - Takes long time
Windows VirtualMachine (Linux): €35, VM setup is inside this aswell.

SSL setups for domain if in use + cloudflare explanation. HTTP / HTTPS connections.
This comes with a custom client if requested.
This also comes with a setup of your website and it's connections + mysql parts.

Can also setup an auto-updater if wanted for sprites updates, client updates etc.. This option costs extra.
Dual webservers, game-servers support: (Costs extra) - Running on Nginx server blocks (Linux) - Windows running UniForm server/Xampp. 1 domain needed only.
d203c754a9cddd4246d8f11e112e70b9.jpg

What are you getting out of this?
  • From either scratch or help with your current project, moving from Windows to Linux?
  • Cheap & Guaranteed finished setups or a refundable payment.
  • Decent guides and explanations.

Payments Accepted:
  • Swish
  • Paypal
  • Crypto
  • ING/Dutch debit

Our deal:
  • Once your order is done, please. Send a screenshot down below + screenshot of the payment (Without any sensitive information).
  • Change your passwords once I am done, I am not saving any information. But if anything happens from your side, don't accuse me for any mistake given. Keep your passwords long and safe. Don't tell the guy that wants to host an Evolera 8.6 with you..

Otland ofcourse, takes up to 1 day of response time.
Discord: Joriku#2078 - Almost instant, unless I am sleeping.
Email: [email protected] - takes up to 1-2 days.

Last edited:
I was looking to start a 7.72 server, but was going about it in all the wrong ways, until I saw this post.
I reached out to @Klonera and we were chatting within minutes. After some conversation I went ahead and purchased a domain and Linux VPS, picked out the data pack I wanted to start with, and issued payment to K so he could begin working. After a few days back and forth due to time zone differences and both of us having kids, we managed to get everything up and running. Now begins the fun of customizing my server, but it's up and running thanks to @Klonera and his services.

I'd give him a 10/10 for sure. Professional, personable, trustworthy.

As part of the agreement, I've attached pictures of proof for the server (I logged in once it was online, took the ss, and logged out) and of the Crypto payment.

In the meantime, be on the lookout for Venoria at venoria.info, I plan on having more to see soon! Thanks again, @Klonera!

Attachments

Klonera helped me develop my 12.64 OT running off windows. Stepping me through multiple problems I encountered when I tried to setup the server by myself. I paid Klonera via paypal before any work had been started. We connected over discord and gave Klonera access to my desktop via quick assist (he had remote control over my device). While talking over discord he created the server explaining what he was doing for the most part, the process took about 4 hours (however we encountered a few issues with my device that others are unlikely to have, this delayed the process).

Upon completion, he provided me with notes of key information and recommendations for my server.

I have started making edit and creating features in my server, when I come across problems Klonera has been happy to give continued advice/feedback over discord messages with timely responses.

I would recommend him if you need help setting up your server 10/10. Attached is proof of paypal payment.

Thanks!

Attachments

Done so far since post got posted:
Downport 7.2 + Client (Linux)
Nostalrius 7.7 + Client? - No answer for the moment being (Linux)
OTBR 1264 + Client (Windows)

Latest: Nostalrius
8c34d43a657206359382789f5d7f0e10.png

5f67a994e3dd6e02676be9db22809c50.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be able to help getting my sources compiled from Ubuntu 16.04 to 20.04?

Up, any server you want up. No matter the time, prices stays the same. Any time zone.
Free support upon your work, I am up for all kinds of challenges and friendships!

Discord: Joriku#2078

Upppppp, now doing free scripting help. Got a problem? I'll take a look into it. (LUA only) -- No costs + no guaranteed success. Giving it my best to learn. So far, done a few with success.
I am a guiding hand, if needed. Got any questions about what to think of for a server, go ahead and ask. Everything from server to parts and prices. Recommended host companies etc. etc.

Having trouble with your client? I'll have a look onto it, client 7 and all the way to 12. €5 for a client only, removing messages to editing sprites etc. etc. (Bigger requests comes at a bigger cost. Usually low costs.)
5121480ae0fdb078769baba29b3a7d68.png

Also, I'll convert scripts from XML onto Rev. This is simple by following a tutorial here which most people seems to have issues with..

I can convert scripts from OTBR (RL MAP) onto your custom one. Yeah, list goes on.

This is for experience and knowledge, taking no scripting services that's too advanced! (0 cost)

Discord: Joriku#2078

Last edited:
Alright, let me start this thread by saying a short statement.
I am not looking for anything related to jokes, this is a serious thread.

I hate working my ass of for people at big companies or just anywhere in general, lucky me only needs ish €500 to live. So i am now offering services. (Sadly not scripting services for now) - working on it.. Any job offer, I'll gladly take. Want to dedicate my time onto Otland, love this place.

-!- READ THIS -!-
There's always one thing that you have to keep in mind, before you buy services. Always check if there's tutorials or if you can do it yourself.
As i always tell when people asks me for setups, I have made tutorials. You can go-ahead and do it yourself. It's not hard, and i do not take payment for lending a hand if you get stuck or just need advices. I take payments when I go in deep for it myself. Sometimes even setting servers up for free.

Prices:
Client Prices: 10-12x
Linux: €20-25 (From scratch) - Time usually an hour maximum 2
Windows: €50 - Time usually 2-4 hours + you should really consider switching to Linux.

Client below 10x
Linux: €25-35 - Usually an hour max 2.
Windows: €60-75 - Tells hella long time..

SSL setups for domain if in use + cloudflare explanation. HTTP / HTTPS connections.
This comes with a custom client if requested.
Can also setup an auto-updater if needed for sprites updates. This option costs extra.

What are you getting out of this?
  • From either scratch or help with your current project, moving from Windows to Linux?
  • Cheap & Guaranteed finished setups or a refundable payment.
  • Decent guides and explanations.

Payments Accepted:
  • Swish
  • Paypal
  • Crypto
  • Tibia coins (250 = €8)
  • ING/Dutch debit

Our deal:
  • Once your order is done, please. Send a screenshot down below + screenshot of the payment (Without any sensitive information).
  • Change your passwords once I am done, I am not saving any information. But if anything happens from your side, don't accuse me for any mistake given. Keep your passwords long and safe. Don't tell the guy that wants to host an Evolera 8.6 with you..

Otland ofcourse, takes up to 1 day of response time.
Discord: Joriku#2078 - Almost instant, unless I am sleeping.
Email: [email protected] - takes up to 1-2 days.
I sent you email and added you to discord.

Klonera helped me update my client to 12.72 and launch onto a windows VPS server. Provided SSL connection and security, setup a new database with website linked to myaac (then explained how to make edits to the website), attached a client.zip to the website, and assigned image server for in game shop. In addition to all this, he provided plenty of support whenever I requested help, given suggestions and feedback. Very helpful and continues to help after the completing the job. 10/10

Attachments

1000% recommend Klonera!!!! Dude helped me get a personal OT server up in Ubuntu. Stuck with me and was patient when things on my side were causing issues. Delivered on everything that he said he would plus!! Can't thank him enough!

P.S. (The extra 1.75€ was a conversion fee)
Screenshot_20211223-224023_PayPal.jpg

Last edited:
Hope everyone had nice holidays, back 4 work.
Bump
15th Jan, 2022 9:30 AM:
Done: 2 more servers since bump.
Updated post + support for dual webservers/game servers on same machine.

Last edited:
Brilliant person to work with on your OTS, if you're a developer/programmer but have never worked on tibia server & client or game server/client in general then I highly recommend getting in touch with Klonera in regards to setting up the server as the information you can acquire from Klonera is invaluable and will become useful as you're progressing in your project. 10/10

Attachments

Hello, I'd like to setup my own server to play and test at my pc but I need some help, since I've tried doing it myself many times but I always get some errors, would you be able to help me?

Good day, i am here to express my gratitude to Joriku for awesome customer support. I have never EVER seen such professionalism; however i can only say that he is 100 % legit for the services he offers. Cheap and super fast. He has totally the skills, before asking for his services, i thought of the idea of trying this out myself. But when i saw him doing his thing, he installed xampp, visual studio, and some other programs to get this working, i thought "damn" that is something i could never have done. PS: i always thought of myself as a tech guy and good at software as well, but yeah, this was totally beyond me, 10/10, and i say it again 10/10, do recommend him to anyone!

My Payment to him
screen1.png

Thanks for everything joriku
Awesome person. Really knows what his doing. Easy to work with.

He really tries his best at responding in time and very trustworthy.
He did everything i needed plus a little extra in giving me tips and opinions.

Very glad to have your service bro keep up the good work to keep this alive.

In my case I gave an extra tip for good services and tolerance with things I dint know and he took time to explain.

I seriously recommend Joriku interested in serious help/job related. With your server.

Want your server to come alive, then come to Joriku. Best of luck to people starting an ot like me. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_20220419_173425.jpg
    IMG_20220419_173425.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back