• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Cheater on arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call it a complaint but anyway...

I just noticed that SoulofDark has achieved 5145200 score on Bubble Shooter. To me that sounds like cheating. He has played for 17 minutes as it seems and he achieved that score which is 13 times bigger than the score I achieved (which was the highest before he played/cheated). I've been trying days to get that score and then he comes and gets a 13x times higher score? What is your opinion about this? Do you think he cheated?

Yours,
KuGaSh1rA.

Cheating is allowed in Arcade. I saw that in my other thread about this.

mohames
with a score of 51055 (Simon)

YEEEEEE PLX 51055 SCORE PLXXXXXX

Maybe he is g33k :O XD

Actually he doesn't seem to be cheating. Check the rest of his scores and you'll understand me he only got very high score on bubble shooter but on the other he has pretty normal score.

Dude, it's nearly impossible to get that score in 17 minutes. Just try the game and see. I doubt you'll get more than 400k

I tested the game and only got 5k :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back