• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Check this out

Interested?

• Total voters

tae

Reaction score
Yo guys whats up, I recently been making cash online through a company called WakeUpNow just wanted to share the opportunity with anyone who wants to be apart of it if you curious what wakeupnow is just check out this video and hit me up !!

You guys are closed minded idiots who future is working at mcdonalds making me and my team sandwhiches for a living while we go party and live life and you earn 60% of what you made all year ... If you are closed minded to money making opportunities then keep playing tibia and workin at your greasy restaurants

This is for people who don't want that ... I can play tibia all day and still get paid RESIDUAL INCOME( income for life)

Now here is the call of action ... If you are ready to put your future in your hands and your ability then join me if not then I'm sure your boss will show you how to do something to make ur $10/h lol

You're a closed minded idiot if you think anyone who's not interested will be working at Mcdonalds making your burgers. You can play Tibia all day? Well great, have fun with that while some of us go out and work real jobs and live in the real world.

I have one tho. I just showed you . I live life the way i want and get paid to help other people live life the way they want to *kanye shrug*

Back