• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Chest rewards

munch

Reaction score
Hi there,

is it possible to have a chest where you have 'XX'% chance to loot one of several items, and once you've "used" the chest, you get teleported to another location?

F.ex,
A chest that contains the Dragon Mail set, you have 35% chance to get one of the armors.
Once you've used the chest, you get teleported to the next room, regardless of recieving an item or not.
You have unlimited tries, but to not make it abusable, you get teleported after using the chest.

Thanks in advance,
Munchie.

Last edited:
I fail @ % scripts, so I won't attempt, but what you said was contradicting lolz and funny.

You can always get back to the chest.
You can use the chest unlimited times, but to prevent players to use the chest several times within a short time, you get teleported to another location.

Like The Mutated Pumpkin, although you use Obsidian Knife on it.
And get teleported to the depot of Darashia.

Edit:
Okay, I see your point there, he-he. I've edited it now.

Last edited:
About the percentages, couldn't it be possible to copy some of its code from the Demon Oak quest?
Isn't there a script that gives you certain percentage to enter the reward room?

Back