• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choose Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur..

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
Your 10 years old, in Pallet Town... The Professor has given you a choice of either a Charmander, a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur... Choose wisely for it is your ONLY starter...​
1277226077109.jpg

My Choice would definitely be Bulbasaur. Use those tentacles to grab the female trainers, then i can rape them easily AND steal their pokemons.
1277228736038.jpg

Last edited:
fuckin charmander get it to lvl 36 he turns into a goddamn dragon. seriously who dosent want a fuckin dragon and i know you anti charmander faggots are gonna say why not choose squirtle he turns into a turtle with a tank on his back or bulbasaur that could grow fuckin pot off its back herpderp. you fail to realise that there are other pokemon in the world like that and the only thing that sets apart charmander from all that is he is the most destructive one of the three he breathes FIRE for christs sakes, charmander is officially the ultimate starter pokemon.

charizard.gif

Charmander breathes fire, okay, my Squirtle puts it out, k? And if that flame above his asshole goes out...you. are. in. TRUBL.

So Squirtle ftw...always been water poke fan!

Charmander breathes fire, okay, my Squirtle puts it out, k? And if that flame above his asshole goes out...you. are. in. TRUBL.

So Squirtle ftw...always been water poke fan!

ok charmander evolves into a DRAGON. a fucking DRAGON. i Just pick you up and drop you in a mother fucken volcano ok?

1277227467917.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's made out of plastic, you can just use a Charmander / Charizard to melt it.

He wasnt fire/flying in the originals faggots
Yes, he was.

Wow, just remembered in elementary school the walls were painted vertically RED, GREEN & BLUE...i remembered this cause everytime i took a piss, i would think (charmander kills bulbasaur, bulbasaur kills squirtle, then squirtle kills charmander)

I wonder if those walls still look like that lol...good ol poke days!

Back