• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choose Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur..

cliffai3.jpg

I have changed my mind since 2010.

I would actually choose a Charmander because he becomes a fuckin' dragon!
Yes a DRAGON

See? All you people that chose Bulbasaur or Squirtle are JEALOUS! I win because I'M A WINNER!!!! You wish you could win, but you can't because you're a LOSER who LOSES!

I shit out win, losers. What do you shit? Never mind, I know what you shit... you shit FAIL!
I WIN AGAIN! I JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING!

HAHAHHAHAHAH I DESTROYED YOU YOU!

Last edited:
I have changed my mind since 2010.

I would actually choose a Charmander because he becomes a fuckin' dragon!
Yes a DRAGON

See? All you people that chose Bulbasaur or Squirtle are JEALOUS! I win because I'M A WINNER!!!! You wish you could win, but you can't because you're a LOSER who LOSES!

I shit out win, losers. What do you shit? Never mind, I know what you shit... you shit FAIL!
I WIN AGAIN! I JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING!

HAHAHHAHAHAH I DESTROYED YOU YOU!

Blastoise use hydro pump against charizard!... IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE... HIS CHARIZARD GOT PWNED...

sorry slurp

Well I am the real pokemon monster and I can make clear that Squirtle is the best starting pokemon. The answer is that Squirtle is a waterpokemon who is also able to use Ice attacks. Ice attacks are super effective on Venusaur and Water attacks are super effective on Charizard. If I aint wrong, Blastoise has the most HP of the 3 starting pokemon. Surf is also a great attack.

Back