• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

christmas and no update :S

metal

Reaction score
well like the title say hmm red u will put it on christmas or is bull shit about the update or wtf dont u think is time to put it u have been saying about the update sence september but well sorry about this post lol but please can u give us some information

and to all the fuckers that see this post dont make u dont want to know some information and say me shut up and shiit just stfu if u going to say something bad keep it to u :peace:

Exarion said yesterday the update was on Xmas eve. so im just waiting. im not sure if its true or not but red is prob at a family party right now xd maybe a midnight 2day, hopefully..

We originally had plans for release it on Christmas, truly. Although Green and Akalic, (and I) are celebrating. Our hosting company has given us virtually nothing to work with when it comes in means of dealing with a dedicated to run our recompiled sources on.

To make long story short, it's only a matter of time, but we are shy both programmers as of this time. And I surely wouldn't want to tie anybody to a computer during the holidays, you've all got better things to do, I hope.

Happy Holidays,
Red

ok and statik yeh we all got a life lol i just was asking a question lol i heard it was going to be in christmas but well w.e kk ty red

o yeah and red other thing can u check the thread of the tournament please it will be cool if u made 1 well ty for all and merry christmas

Mabey New Years?

That would be tight, a new year and a new server.

new years is too long :\
I prob won't be around as much by than. But for sure I will check it out!
happy holidays :p

well like the title say hmm red u will put it on christmas or is bull shit about the update or wtf dont u think is time to put it u have been saying about the update sence september but well sorry about this post lol but please can u give us some information

and to all the fuckers that see this post dont make u dont want to know some information and say me shut up and shiit just stfu if u going to say something bad keep it to u :peace:

Just stop wasting your time :D

Back