• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Christmas :D

Drugs... Thats just plain stupid, I do also belive its an attempt to be cool by the ones who write it.

I know it was a joke, just saying it's stupid ;)

Some people goes like "man, i go drugs, i am so cool". That's not cool.

i wasnt joking, i like drugs. but who doesnt? in my eyes alcohol, coffee & cigarettes are drugs to. Who are you to say that drugs is plain stupid flyde? i dont say that drugs are good for you, rather bad, but its a personal choice wich only you can take. I dont think people should be judged for using drugs, cause most people like to get intoxicated, wether it's alcohol, weed, mushrooms or whatever you like.

But anyways, this thread is about christmas, and not drugs, so il stop it here ;)

Last edited:
DERAILED SUBJECT!
Anyway, the people of Softcore have spoken, we want a nice Christmas with some lottery and unbanned players!
I think everyone deserves a second chance!
THE COMMUNITY HAVE SPOKEN!
NOW IT'S UP TO GM TO DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH HAVING HAPPY PLAYERS DONATING AND STUFF

A Santa NPC will be set out in the cities when it's christmas, but we wont unban players. Maybe some event might go on, but i don't think I'll spend my time at the computer at christmas ^^

Come on! If people gets unbanned they play and they
donate= everyone gets happy!

Come on! If people gets unbanned they play and they
donate= everyone gets happy!

Money isnt everything :p If those who got banned for botting get an unbann, they will plague this server with their bots, which is not fair to the fair playing players. Aint I right, ha? ;)

People makes honest mistakes and should be forgiven especially on Christmas

The ones that make this world bad doesn't take holiday, so why should I?
Dalari Lama didn't give up!
Martin L King didn't give up!
And I WON'T give up!

The ones that make this world bad doesn't take holiday, so why should I?
Dalari Lama didn't give up!
Martin L King didn't give up!
And I WON'T give up!

You really should get out. The world wont be a better place if a couple of OT botters gets unbanned...

Last edited:
Guys your all missing out the point of Christmas!
And why do you think I'm the one banned?
Just becuase your a lawyer doesn't mean you cheer for the convicted, so get that in your brains.
I think everyone else agrees with me that we all want what we want.

Christmas is a day people celebrate to mark and honor jesus actually, so it isnt all about being nice :p

Shall we let all the rapers, and murders out of jail to? simply cause it christmas? xD

those who are banned, probably got banned for a reason.

So... you mean you "mark and honor" jesus at christmas? bloody bullocks.
You can't compare real life with a game you naab.
Afterall, christmas is once per year, and something should be done.

~Houndish

Guys your all missing out the point of Christmas!
And why do you think I'm the one banned?
Just becuase your a lawyer doesn't mean you cheer for the convicted, so get that in your brains.
I think everyone else agrees with me that we all want what we want.

Can you please stop spamming? its useless. We understand that your banned and want to play, why else would you cry so much?:thumbup:

ofcourse we all want what we want. Your arguments is stupid, and im starting to think you are. No offence, i dont know you.

Start a new char instead of whining here. If you would have done that instead of starting this thread and posting all this posts, you would probably have a better char then your banned one!

Merry christmas to everyone, im not a big fan of christmas thou :)

I see why you hate Christmas, you had a bad experience, something in your childhood maybe (not judging).
Everyone else on server agrees with me.

Back