• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Christmas :D

Christmas is about being nices.
And those who are banned PROBABLY made a honest misstake.
I wasnt thinking of 100k pure or something like that, have a lottery or something and make a person get some rare thing

Right, Botters made an honest mistake by Buying Black'd or Tibiabot ng exactly for the purpose of botting. Thats honest??
I think not :/

I see why you hate Christmas, you had a bad experience, something in your childhood maybe (not judging).
Everyone else on server agrees with me.

It has nothing to do with my childhood, it has to do with my beliefs, and that im not christian. However, i like meeting up with family, eating good food, giving away presents and so on. I dont believe in the bible, and that means i dont celebrate christmas to mark and honor the birth of Jesus, wich is the reason christmas even exist. You see? ;)

When i come to think about it, i had some bad experiences with christmas, and that was that santa scared the shit out of me when i was a kid >,<

And stop saying that everyone else agree with you. you know you cant say that without them actually saying it themselves.

Last edited:
Religion creates war nothing else.

But yes Christmas for me is being with family and friends.

Ok we know you are against it, but your ruening for the others!
I Know what everyone else thinks, and you know.
So give some free items and unban everyone, or else people might leave server.

i think he should do a hench lottery and give out 5 exp scrolls to 5 random people. no unbans or crap

I never said im against it, i just said im not a big fan of it, and you really need to stop speaking for everybody else. I notice you say "we want that, and we want this." "we know you are against it" >,<

you dont understand a shit;) you seem like a 12 year old kid or so, so i will stop writing in this thread. I suggest you do the same, since all you do is spamm it with useless shit.

You might leave the server giver, i dont think anyone here cares exept owners of the server. And so what if you leave? this server still has like 350 players online at same time, and after this many players have started playing here, the server been crashing every night etc.

Last edited:

Omfg, just try to be little more serious. All you got to say is so damn annoying. You are making up things just to make yourself look good.. How old are you?

Go back to school!

bb

Yea i was gonna comment on this crashing server thing.

If i can ask you GM's or creators of this OT, arent you prepared at all? People are donating and still you cant get a decent server? ANd yeah, it's crashing every night now. I dont care because i quitted this OT. When you reach the 200+ level, what more is it to do? It actually takes time to get levels when ur 200+, and this server is empty for huntingspots, so if you wnana keep your players, ill suggest you come up with something new.

Server will be empty if we all quit, and you know it.
Ye I think GM should make it up to us by having lottery and unban everyone

Yea i was gonna comment on this crashing server thing.

If i can ask you GM's or creators of this OT, arent you prepared at all? People are donating and still you cant get a decent server? ANd yeah, it's crashing every night now. I dont care because i quitted this OT. When you reach the 200+ level, what more is it to do? It actually takes time to get levels when ur 200+, and this server is empty for huntingspots, so if you wnana keep your players, ill suggest you come up with something new.

Please, don't speak so much of something you know so little about.
Ofc we are prepaired. But we do not use a auto restarter, and it crash at nights when we are sleeping.
We do not use a auto restarter because we want to fix the bugs that causing the crash, before we start the server again.
And believe me, i have a major project in mind for those who are level 200+.. It just takes some time to map it all and so ^^

Lol, then every1 will massmake chars which will result in everyone getting like 1000 chars in level 150.

Maybe give 1 exp scroll per ip? xD

Also about making santa claus giving present, the same shit would happen..

ppl makes 100x chars trying get rares.

I know it was a joke, just saying it's stupid ;)

Some people goes like "man, i go drugs, i am so cool". That's not cool.
You really think everybody who takes drugs do it to act 'cool'?
Then I wonder who's message was stupid -.-

Back