• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chuck Norris Facts..!

Tenhum

-
Reaction score
Post here all Chuck Norris facts that u want:

-Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

-Chick Norris...

-The person who writed the previous point died because he misspelled the name of Chuck.

-Google is only one neuron of Chuck Norris.

633905928185896760-InSovietRussia.jpg

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris … dies.

@ People who don't know what Chuck Norris did/do/is

He became the first Westerner to be awarded an eighth-degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.

He works for many charities, including the Funds for Kids, Veterans Administration National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans, the United Way, Make-a-Wish Foundation and KickStart, a nonprofit organization he created to help battle drugs and violence in schools.

Chuck Norri's fight career lasted from 1964-1974. Norris started off by losing his first three tournaments but, by 1966, he was almost unbeatable. Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship. Norris compiled a fight record of 65-5 with wins over champions Joe Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Ronald L. Marchini, Victor Moore, Louis Delgado, and Steve Sanders. Of the five men to beat Norris, three were Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, and Norri's last career defeat to Louis Delgado in 1968. Norris retired as undefeated Professional Full-Contact Middleweight Champion in 1974.

Served in the U.S. Air Force

C. Norris quote "I don't initiate violence, I retaliate."

you might not like his acting but he's a winner in every sense of the word.

That has got to be THE best presidential ad campaign video I've ever seen.

Strange that he didn't win because:
"My right arm was shattered 3 years ago when I moved my mouse to dislike this video, now I can only type with my feet ". Chuck Norris wasn't fast enough to beat up all who where to vote Obama?

My fact:
I hate any faggot that worshps this man... I don't see whats so important about him and when someone says to me, omg is chuck norris i say stfu bitch and who the fuck is he

If you know spanish:
Chuck Norris - La Frikipedia

If not translate It @Google (=

PD: What happen If a truck crash with Chuck Norris?

Answer: Optimus Prime born. ;o

This thread is about posting Chuck Norris facts. If you dislike Chuck Norris or got no fact to post at all just stay out of this thread. There's no need to fill this thread with bad comments about Chuck Norris. Stay ontopic!

Chuck Norris once told Chuck Norris a Chuck Norris joke. But Chuck Norris didn't laugh. Because Chuck Norris jokes aren't funny.

The most funny Chuck Norris fact.

All who doesn't like Chuck Norris pls gtfo from this thread and i hope that they die soon..

Chuck Norris is currently sueing NBC claiming "Law & Order" are trademarked names for his left and right leg.

The wanted to put Chuck Norris on to mount rushmore, but the granit wasn't hard enough for his beard.

chock socks, ockay?
ppl want to make him an hero
Lawl.jpg

All who doesn't like Chuck Norris pls gtfo from this thread and i hope that they die soon..

Chuck Norris fact jokes are not funny!
Chuck Norris decides if they are funny or not!

Chuck Norris once told Chuck Norris a Chuck Norris joke. But Chuck Norris didn't laugh. Because Chuck Norris jokes aren't funny.

The most funny Chuck Norris fact.

Lmao i just readed trough Fact like Fuckd, Fackd LOL

nvm on thread

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Back