• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chyllfroest :(

I'll address what you are saying one more time, so that you can end the discussion you are having. No, we will not add Roshmuul. No, we are not saying that because we are unsure about when, we are saying that because it is true. We are saying this so that you guys are not waiting for something that will not be coming.

Also, as I have said before - the "They only care about money"-circlejerk is getting kind of old. The money we are making from our servers isn't even close to enough to motivate us to put up with all the ignorant and stupid kids that we have to deal with daily.

I'll address what you are saying one more time, so that you can end the discussion you are having. No, we will not add Roshmuul. No, we are not saying that because we are unsure about when, we are saying that because it is true. We are saying this so that you guys are not waiting for something that will not be coming.

Also, as I have said before - the "They only care about money"-circlejerk is getting kind of old. The money we are making from our servers isn't even close to enough to motivate us to put up with all the ignorant and stupid kids that we have to deal with daily.
But you still like me dont you :(

But your still gaining enough money for a living..

Back