• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIP 7.72 CLONE PROJECT - SOON TO BE LAUNCHED!

Would you be intrested joining a test server?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Great to hear, if things go great and I have time, I will most likely show up on your server :)
I haven't played any RPG for 5+ years and I gave RealOTs a chance because I missed the RPG style of it, but sadly he didn't pay the host for more than 1 month so 1 morning there was no game anymore.
So if you do well, I'll give you an equal chance!
I would be glad to see you around sir! Cheers! :)

If this server really becomes close to RealOTs files or rather said, the original rl tibia files, make sure you have some tactics how to deal with annoying people.
Pretty much 80% of everyone who will play.

Players of OTs today is waay too used to OTs and how OTs are, and have forgotten how tibia was back in the days.
Specially with loot, they're used to bugged OTs drops, which is pretty much all OTs.. only a few really have accurate drops in monsters.

For example, my Thorsan has 100% loot accuracy but people keep insisting the loot is fucked up because they went frost dragons with 100 sds and didn't get a single dsm.. or people who went necros with 100 gfbs and didn't get boh..

And I remember when RealOTs launched in March, I was there to enjoy it, but everyone else was acting completely retarded, and insisted it wasn't rl tibia files, and that loot was wrong, monster AI was wrong and so on..
And RealOTs kind of died pretty fast, because pretty much everyone though the entire server was bugged..
Oh, players also complained that damages was broken, because a knight with 50 skills couldn't make 150+ damage on mobs.

So.. headsup.. gets a plan how to take these people, because believe me, if they did that to last RealOTs, they will do same with you..
And your best chance is to already have a plan to back up that you're right, and not the whiners.

Once you let them go to your head, you turn to a bad administrator.

And I remember when RealOTs launched in March, I was there to enjoy it, but everyone else was acting completely retarded, and insisted it wasn't rl tibia files, and that loot was wrong, monster AI was wrong and so on..
I remember some people saying that. Not sure it was that many though, I think they may just have been a vocal minority, and some may even have been trolls.
And RealOTs kind of died pretty fast, because pretty much everyone though the entire server was bugged..
In that regard it was bugged. Premium roses weren't working among other things (I forgot the rest), none of it was fixed, not sure it was even talked about by the staff, and even though "Ecs" claimed he would host it for a long time, it was dropped within the month.
Don't think the players can be blamed for that one.

Unrelated question: Does anyone remember the realots.net skill, ML and regen rates?
Were they all 1x?

I remember some people saying that. Not sure it was that many though, I think they may just have been a vocal minority, and some may even have been trolls.

In that regard it was bugged. Premium roses weren't working among other things (I forgot the rest), none of it was fixed, not sure it was even talked about by the staff, and even though "Ecs" claimed he would host it for a long time, it was dropped within the month.
Don't think the players can be blamed for that one.

Unrelated question: Does anyone remember the realots.net skill, ML and regen rates?
Were they all 1x?
They were not 1x, doesnt remember the actually rates they had tho.

We have come a long way with the server and whats left is just some small fixes and the website!

Any name suggestions for the server ?:)

What I have in mind now is Neloria.net

Kind regards,
Daniel

inikiX.net

I think would work perfectly. :)

RealOTs original rates:
Exp: 3x
Skill: 2x
Magic: 2x
Regen: 1x
Loot: 2x
why skills lower than exp tho? last realots i played had them at 3x/3x and 2x for magic. better keep skills same as exp rate, if not slightly higher as a buff to poor EK's on 7.7 :D

waiting on da test server

why skills lower than exp tho? last realots i played had them at 3x/3x and 2x for magic. better keep skills same as exp rate, if not slightly higher as a buff to poor EK's on 7.7 :D

waiting on da test server
Those rates is not occuring on our server, he just told us about rates on a previous realots version :)
Would be glad to see you on The test version!

Regards!

Last edited:
Hello @danne3131
Do you have an estimated date to open a test server? :)
Hello @bobxM, actually med and Ezzz havent spoke about any specific date.
However I'll talk with him about that today!
Ill keep you updated in this thread so make sure you follow!:)

Sincerely,
Daniel

Thanks.

@danne3131 @Ezzz
If I may ask one last question: Are you currently or will you be using OTHire (how much modified source-wise) for this server?
We are not useing OTHire.
We are useing TFS 1.1, modified to load cip files such as npc's, moveuse (movements/actions/teleports) and some other things.
Regards!

Last edited:
Hello @bobxM, actually med and Ezzz havent spoke about any specific date.
However I'll talk with him about that today!
Ill keep you updated in this thread so make sure you follow!:)

Sincerely,
Daniel

Hey,
What do you need finish to launch this Test Server ? :rolleyes:

Not much actually, very busy irl since I am moving! I'll try my best to speed up things! :)

Last edited:
Alot of progress lately,
Website is being created aswell, we wait patiently for our web developer to give us some more informations regarding this! :)

The test server will soon be here for you to try things out!
What rates would you like to play with on the test server? =)

Sincerely!
Daniel

Back