• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIP 7.72 CLONE PROJECT - SOON TO BE LAUNCHED!

Would you be intrested joining a test server?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

danne3131

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, just very curious about what players are looking for when it comes to 7.72 realmap projects.

Ezzz and I are soon hosting our server and i would just like to know what you'd like to see!

(Im on my phone thats why i make such an unprofessional text)

Every idea is welcome!
Kind regards,
Yours Daniel

Last edited:
Hello guys, just very curious about what players are looking for when it comes to 7.72 realmap projects.

Me and Ezzz are soon hosting our server and i would just like to Know what you would like to see!

(Im on My phone thats why i make an unprofessional text)

Every Idea are welcome!
Kind regards,
Yours Daniel
nice!

+OTClient < Highest Priority
+AverageExp(staged) from 10x to 1.5x
+Double Regen
+Double Runes
+No Cash Shop with customs
+FragsByHour and not ByDay/Week/Month
+5€/Month maximum PremiumAccount (Boats / Spells should be usable by non-paying-players aswell, Premium should be only for the 5th bless + 10% exp & loot + Houses)
+Loot1.5x

I have 1000 stuff in my head but I'm on my phone atm and my fingers are dying.

PM me if you wish more info.

Kindest Regards
Okke.

@Okke thanks alot for your response,
So far we we already have set mostly of your recommendations as
Double regen
Double runes when conjured
The shop system offers will only grant premium, quest shortcuts (djinns etc)
Change sex/name

Premium Will be 10% exp, 1% less droprate and buy houses for example.

I would gladly hear more about ur opinions but would really appreciate if we could keep the chat in this thread so other people can take apart of the discussion and ideas we come up with!

Kind regards,
Daniel

Last edited:
A basic 7.72 tibia blank slate, allow the server admin to change all these things as he pleases. Include all tools used with the files, would be amazing!

Personally id like to see a mid-low server mix of 7.72 and 8.0 clients.

No rune hotkeys ofc like 7.72
Map Expanded to 8.0 (Pits Of Inferno+Liberty Bay+Svargrond added) (7.72 map is a bit small and limited) (also you dont even have to fully script it with access quests, could have all the ice islands and goroma/okolnir/laguna/pirate island etc free to access)
Magic Damage formula of 7.72
Melee Damage of 8.0 (because knights are underwhelming on 7.72 with sorcs having wands etc but no changes to EK as compared to 7.4, thats why melee EK's had to be buffed by increasing weapon DMG on every RealOTS)
Shared experience (this one is actually 8.1~?) with 10% bonus exp to encourage team hunting

Exp Stages starting at 6x ending at 2x
4x skills, 2x regen, 2x magic level

Spells/boat travel available for free
No items/cash in donation shop, just "Premium" that gives 10% extra exp and ability to buy houses, access to rashid, more DP slots, premmy outfits. Also Namelock/Djinn/Sex scrolls. Maybe a scroll that gives ability to buy all blessing at once from 1 NPC.

Preferably some anti botting feature, atleast a change of packets or whatever the method is called so that all existing bots dont work properly and they're forced to make new ones which decreases % of people capable of using bot

Lemme know what u think about it, i think it'd be a really cool and unique server

Personally id like to see a mid-low server mix of 7.72 and 8.0 clients.

No rune hotkeys ofc like 7.72
Map Expanded to 8.0 (Pits Of Inferno+Liberty Bay+Svargrond added) (7.72 map is a bit small and limited) (also you dont even have to fully script it with access quests, could have all the ice islands and goroma/okolnir/laguna/pirate island etc free to access)
Magic Damage formula of 7.72
Melee Damage of 8.0 (because knights are underwhelming on 7.72 with sorcs having wands etc but no changes to EK as compared to 7.4, thats why melee EK's had to be buffed by increasing weapon DMG on every RealOTS)
Shared experience (this one is actually 8.1~?) with 10% bonus exp to encourage team hunting

Exp Stages starting at 6x ending at 2x
4x skills, 2x regen, 2x magic level

Spells/boat travel available for free
No items/cash in donation shop, just "Premium" that gives 10% extra exp and ability to buy houses, access to rashid, more DP slots, premmy outfits. Also Namelock/Djinn/Sex scrolls. Maybe a scroll that gives ability to buy all blessing at once from 1 NPC.

Preferably some anti botting feature, atleast a change of packets or whatever the method is called so that all existing bots dont work properly and they're forced to make new ones which decreases % of people capable of using bot

Lemme know what u think about it, i think it'd be a really cool and unique server
Thanks alot for your suggestions.

Map expand would be pretty hard and very time consuming since we're useing the cip item id's and files, means we will have to add the stuff manually.
We will use the magic damage formula's of protocol 7.72, and I've also tought about how we should do with the Melee damage for knight's, since it clearly needs somewhat of a boost.
Shared experience have already been added!
Suggestions for the exp rate so far has been 10-1.5x, and your 6-2x.
The skill rate will be tested for what will fit the gameplay depending on the experience rate.
Spells/boats will be free on the server.
The shop will only contain Premium, and some of your listed items above. So there will be no pay to win items at all, just items to maintence the server.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and im glad your taking time to help us during our
development of the server!

Kind regards,
Daniel

Thanks alot for your suggestions.

Map expand would be pretty hard and very time consuming since we're useing the cip item id's and files, means we will have to add the stuff manually.
We will use the magic damage formula's of protocol 7.72, and I've also tought about how we should do with the Melee damage for knight's, since it clearly needs somewhat of a boost.
Shared experience have already been added!
Suggestions for the exp rate so far has been 10-1.5x, and your 6-2x.
The skill rate will be tested for what will fit the gameplay depending on the experience rate.
Spells/boats will be free on the server.
The shop will only contain Premium, and some of your listed items above. So there will be no pay to win items at all, just items to maintence the server.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and im glad your taking time to help us during our
development of the server!

Kind regards,
Daniel
i mean Ezzz is an otserv wizard im sure cutting and copying two cities and their island wouldnt take long for him (and adding their item id's to the server, since you're going to be using a custom client anyway right?)

Remove ot monster delay, i noticed in the cip serv the monsters are so responsive
not sure if ur joking here? in cip serv monsters are retardedly delayed :p you can exori vis them by going south of a dragon -> exori vis -> east of a dragon -> exori vis and back again and they are so slow they barely even turn in your direction so you avoid most of the waves like that

what's the point of making an OT clone project of the original if you find it too difficult to add content lol
Maybe i appeared my setence wrong. But actually we will upgrade the server meanwhile to 8.0. means we will be able to take content used in 8.0 to our 7.72.
So will this be possible? Ofcourse it will but as i said its abit time consuming.

Conclusion: Ofcourse we will add this, we have already talked about this and how we're gonna do.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Is there a test server? id like to try it out
There will be one, we're working of some small issues and things we are going to add on the server right now.
We'll make a new thread about Test server very soon and ill post the link to that thread here aswell!

There will be one, we're working of some small issues and things we are going to add on the server right now.
We'll make a new thread about Test server very soon and ill post the link to that thread here aswell!

If this server really becomes close to RealOTs files or rather said, the original rl tibia files, make sure you have some tactics how to deal with annoying people.
Pretty much 80% of everyone who will play.

Players of OTs today is waay too used to OTs and how OTs are, and have forgotten how tibia was back in the days.
Specially with loot, they're used to bugged OTs drops, which is pretty much all OTs.. only a few really have accurate drops in monsters.

For example, my Thorsan has 100% loot accuracy but people keep insisting the loot is fucked up because they went frost dragons with 100 sds and didn't get a single dsm.. or people who went necros with 100 gfbs and didn't get boh..

And I remember when RealOTs launched in March, I was there to enjoy it, but everyone else was acting completely retarded, and insisted it wasn't rl tibia files, and that loot was wrong, monster AI was wrong and so on..
And RealOTs kind of died pretty fast, because pretty much everyone though the entire server was bugged..
Oh, players also complained that damages was broken, because a knight with 50 skills couldn't make 150+ damage on mobs.

So.. headsup.. gets a plan how to take these people, because believe me, if they did that to last RealOTs, they will do same with you..
And your best chance is to already have a plan to back up that you're right, and not the whiners.

If this server really becomes close to RealOTs files or rather said, the original rl tibia files, make sure you have some tactics how to deal with annoying people.
Pretty much 80% of everyone who will play.

Players of OTs today is waay too used to OTs and how OTs are, and have forgotten how tibia was back in the days.
Specially with loot, they're used to bugged OTs drops, which is pretty much all OTs.. only a few really have accurate drops in monsters.

For example, my Thorsan has 100% loot accuracy but people keep insisting the loot is fucked up because they went frost dragons with 100 sds and didn't get a single dsm.. or people who went necros with 100 gfbs and didn't get boh..

And I remember when RealOTs launched in March, I was there to enjoy it, but everyone else was acting completely retarded, and insisted it wasn't rl tibia files, and that loot was wrong, monster AI was wrong and so on..
And RealOTs kind of died pretty fast, because pretty much everyone though the entire server was bugged..
Oh, players also complained that damages was broken, because a knight with 50 skills couldn't make 150+ damage on mobs.

So.. headsup.. gets a plan how to take these people, because believe me, if they did that to last RealOTs, they will do same with you..
And your best chance is to already have a plan to back up that you're right, and not the whiners.
Thanks for pointing this out, i guess thats more than the sad truth...
We will do our best!

Regards!
Daniel

Thanks for pointing this out, i guess thats more than the sad truth...
We will do our best!

Regards!
Daniel
Great to hear, if things go great and I have time, I will most likely show up on your server :)
I haven't played any RPG for 5+ years and I gave RealOTs a chance because I missed the RPG style of it, but sadly he didn't pay the host for more than 1 month so 1 morning there was no game anymore.
So if you do well, I'll give you an equal chance!

Back