• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming CIP failed again... Ferumbras on Thoria

Poohed

Reaction score
Cip failed I think, Ferumbras on Thoria right now...
demonfail.png

Cip failed I think, Ferumbras on Thoria right now...

Stufu ok? are you telling us that it's impossible to make some failings?

as fast you fail, shall someone post it here?

By the way CipSoft doesn't make the map manually. which make it even easier to make fails.

report those failes instead of spread them like some tard horny on Hollywood stars running around taking pics all the time and go "omgomgomg they have those rings on them omgomgomg"

seriously,,, "Cip Fail" threads is really annoying me. because none of the thread started can't possible understand that EVERYONE fails somewhere..

what's the true fail in this thread? YOU... you need a fucking bot to heal in a game that already have item hotkeys.. so lame

By the way CipSoft doesn't make the map manually. which make it even easier to make fails.

report those failes instead of spread them like some tard horny on Hollywood stars running around taking pics all the time and go "omgomgomg they have those rings on them omgomgomg"

seriously,,, "Cip Fail" threads is really annoying me. because none of the thread started can't possible understand that EVERYONE fails somewhere..

what's the true fail in this thread? YOU... you need a fucking bot to heal in a game that already have item hotkeys.. so lame
ROFL at the last part.

Your whole post is very weird and a bit stupid, but that part about the bot is simply amazing, haha.

Is the only bit that made sense to me & made me lol.

dude cip is one big fail. have you seen the online players? its not growing my friend. is the reason because everyone in tibia is failing? think not. i think its because cip is failing over and over again.

Take it easy, it's true everybody makes mistake but what makes it so major when CipSoft makes them is that their a real company providing real services which we pay for in turn.

Thats why it's a big deal finding out there might be an error in the game and that they made a mistake..

Take it easy, it's true everybody makes mistake but what makes it so major when CipSoft makes them is that their a real company providing real services which we pay for in turn.

Thats why it's a big deal finding out there might be an error in the game and that they made a mistake..

Blizzard(WoW) got pretty many game failures, and they are way bigger ^^

Back