• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Ciphard's looking for a hoster! RL Map

Greetings.

I've really want to apply for the Hoster job, since my dedicated server computer has nothing to do.

I've been working with open-tiba since December 2004, when it was published on tibianews.net and I'm still working with it.

I've been hosting some few server with great success. Like Tweaked-gaming & Sagitta.

• You will get access to the dedicated server so you can edit all stuff yourself
  • Host up 24/7
  • You can close/open/restart it for sure.
  • You can control EVERYTHING from the remote desktop

Picture, as you can see it got enough memory (ram) to handle a huge map. It has no problem to handle a 78 mb map for sure.
[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6619/dedicatedserverzt5.th.jpg]

Best regards
Sagitta~:)

PM me your msn, Abriz~ is travelling, idk when hes back.
I hope we can trust you.

Thanks,

/Berzerky, A.K.A Jake.

Greetings.

I've really want to apply for the Hoster job, since my dedicated server computer has nothing to do.

I've been working with open-tiba since December 2004, when it was published on tibianews.net and I'm still working with it.

I've been hosting some few server with great success. Like Tweaked-gaming & Sagitta.

• You will get access to the dedicated server so you can edit all stuff yourself
  • Host up 24/7
  • You can close/open/restart it for sure.
  • You can control EVERYTHING from the remote desktop

Picture, as you can see it got enough memory (ram) to handle a huge map. It has no problem to handle a 78 mb map for sure.
[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6619/dedicatedserverzt5.th.jpg]

Best regards
Sagitta~:)

l0l vista
l0l win2k3

Hello,

Computer Info

PROCESOR: CORE 2 QUAD Q9300 2,5GHz
RAM 4 x DDR3 2048MB PC1333 = 8GB
HDD 2 x 1TB 7200 SATAII 32MB
GeForce 8800GT 1024MB DDR3/256bit TV/DVI PCI-E (1,0ns) (600/1800).

Located in USA.
Internet 1 gb.

Answe here or pm me.

well if still looking i got 100/100 line so i can host 24/7 with up to like 1000 players online :p up to you
im 19 yrs old
live in Australia
Dedicated host in america
msn : [email protected]

Back