• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Ciphard's looking for a hoster! RL Map

Abrizo

Reaction score
Hello,

This isn't just another downloaded server straight off the internet and just hosted it. However we've worked our asses off fixing bugs, and adding quests ensuring this server has a real tibian feel. We have scripted a lot in order to perfect the server.

We have already set everything except the little things such as exp rates, mana regen etc. Those will be decided upon when we get our hoster. Our map is ofcourse the nearest anyone has ever gotten to a 100% real map, unlike the other fake ones.

The team so far consists of me, the head scripter and Jake, our lovely mapper. He has come through for me many times so I think he's trustworthy and he will be our third and final CM.

I expect the following from my staff:

1. Not to give items or levels to ANYONE including themselves.
  2. Not to fight in public.
  3. To think before they act.
  4. Help out as much as possible.
  5. Most importantly, have fun.

Hoster Requirments:

1. Must be able to host 24/7 NO exceptions
  2. Must be able to speak English, FLUENTLY!
  3. Must be honest!
  4. Must do as we say

So if you feel that you fit perfectly in my criteria and you seriously want to give it a try. Apply here, if you don't appreciate my work don't flame because it isn't appreciated.I won't give you a list for your application so feel free to write whatever, make sure its good enough

Regards,
Ciphard team.

Last edited:
Our map is ofcourse a 100% real, unlike the other fake ones.

I bet its not ;]

Well good luck , and i dont think you got 100% orr something
may i know what size the map got and how many monsters it has?

I said don't flame, I really don't need your useless comments.

I dont want to flame
But i give u a tip^^
It would be better to rent a root , seriously.
Its very hard to find someone whom you can trust 100%

-- Sorry for that post , wont post again --

We do not have a hoster, still searching for a decent one.
I only have a debit card, so I really can't pay online

Last edited:
Aren't debit cards used for taking cash out of ATM machines ? And Credit Cards used for other shit.. including shops, online stuff etc..?

Aren't debit cards used for taking cash out of ATM machines ? And Credit Cards used for other shit.. including shops, online stuff etc..?

when you buy stuff with a debit card its pays with it for money from your bank account

well on a credit card... it goes on credit and you pay off the bill l8er.... paypal doesnt know the difference so you could use either when you set up an account or pay for something through paypal

Gangsta-jr and people like him should stop flaming people telling them they don't have a full map. He never tested it, so why does he have the right to say that someone is lieing, stupid flammers. Shut up.

no actually Gangsta-jr is right since i worked single handed now and i have one of the most enticipated real maps.... but not even close to what gangsta-jr and habiba has achieved... and i also never trust someone with 15 post...HECK I WOULDNT TRUST MYSELF!XD

May I ask what is the hoster req?

I mean what do you want to the hoster have in internet speed, gb of ram and such things?

I could host...but I doubt that your map is 100% and Im not gonna host a server that doesnt have lots of people, cause whats the point of hosting a server with 10 people on it...waste of my time.

i can host 24/7 , i have 100 mbit i have big server home if u want me host i do . cya

Host appliacation

Greetings.

I've really want to apply for the Hoster job, since my dedicated server computer has nothing to do.

I've been working with open-tiba since December 2004, when it was published on tibianews.net and I'm still working with it.

I've been hosting some few server with great success. Like Tweaked-gaming & Sagitta.

• You will get access to the dedicated server so you can edit all stuff yourself
  • Host up 24/7
  • You can close/open/restart it for sure.
  • You can control EVERYTHING from the remote desktop

Picture, as you can see it got enough memory (ram) to handle a huge map. It has no problem to handle a 78 mb map for sure.
[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6619/dedicatedserverzt5.th.jpg]

Best regards
Sagitta~:)

Greetings.

I've really want to apply for the Hoster job, since my dedicated server computer has nothing to do.

I've been working with open-tiba since December 2004, when it was published on tibianews.net and I'm still working with it.

I've been hosting some few server with great success. Like Tweaked-gaming & Sagitta.

• You will get access to the dedicated server so you can edit all stuff yourself
  • Host up 24/7
  • You can close/open/restart it for sure.
  • You can control EVERYTHING from the remote desktop

Picture, as you can see it got enough memory (ram) to handle a huge map. It has no problem to handle a 78 mb map for sure.
[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6619/dedicatedserverzt5.th.jpg]

Best regards
Sagitta~:)

And internet connection ? :) just curious

Back