• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipsoft are able to take us to court?

Should OTland make sprite pack for free use in tibia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
you still can start with 10k-20k as zeznia or whatever this ot name have about 18k i had its sprite pack before :)

Wouldn't that just move the problem to another source? We arent more allowed to use Zezenia sprites than Tibia sprites.

The solution: Someone needs to keep this project alive:

Thats where our open source sprite collection is.

Wouldn't that just move the problem to another source? We arent more allowed to use Zezenia sprites than Tibia sprites.

The solution: Someone needs to keep this project alive:

Thats where our open source sprite collection is.
without saying I know that we are not allowed to use it just saying they are using that count and giving him example, and the open sprite pack really needs some focus most of the sprites are not shaded well couldn't find good walls atleast

without saying I know that we are not allowed to use it just saying they are using that count and giving him example, and the open sprite pack really needs some focus most of the sprites are not shaded well couldn't find good walls atleast

The open sprite pack is something you can contribute to yourself. As long as you follow the rules (e.g not posting other people's sprites) then you can contribute pretty much anything.

Back