• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft Bus :D

Webo

Otland 4ever
Solutions
Reaction score
CipSoft BUS
01_Gesamtansicht.jpg

02_Heck.jpg

03_Detail.jpg

I agree, 2/10.

Colors suck, Bus does not advertise what Cipsoft even is about, and why advertise cipsoft.com?

Oh, look at that, go to their website and they basically just decorated a bus in the town of Regensburg where they have a lot of influence.
Woop de doo

In the 3rd picture it kinda looks like the dragon had an accident :rolleyes:

epic!
Cipsoft must make a ton of money!
this is a Mercedes Citaro CapaCity... im not sure the exact model,
but this specific one is "articulated" it costs over 550,000 € which is roughly 625,000 USD.
Atleast they are giving back to there community unlike the money hungry corporations in north america.
And yes. they did buy this bus, it's not just there decal. Apparently it was posted on there facebook page.

epic!
Cipsoft must make a ton of money!
this is a Mercedes Citaro CapaCity... im not sure the exact model,
but this specific one is "articulated" it costs over 550,000 € which is roughly 625,000 USD.
Atleast they are giving back to there community unlike the money hungry corporations in north america.
And yes. they did buy this bus, it's not just there decal. Apparently it was posted on there facebook page.

Nope, the bus doesn't belong to CipSoft, there is the sign RVB = Regensburger Verkehrsbetriebe which belongs to RVV = Regensburger Verkehrsverbund (Regensburg Transportation). I've lived for about 6 months there, even visited their "mansion" and applied for a job there, they pay REALLY bad.

*Edit: It's normal in Regensburg that people can rent "space" on public transport to announce their shit.

Here a few other pictures from the same Company:

9069480hae.jpg

10150077tx.jpg

img2014050709zbhge0dpv1.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, the bus doesn't belong to CipSoft, there is the sign RVB = Regensburger Verkehrsbetriebe which belongs to RVV = Regensburger Verkehrsverbund (Regensburg Transportation). I've lived for about 6 months there, even visited their "mansion" and applied for a job there, they pay REALLY bad.

*Edit: It's normal in Regensburg that people can rent "space" on public transport to announce their shit.

9069480hae.jpg

10150077tx.jpg

Extend-a-bus.

9069480hae.jpg

10150077tx.jpg

Hey, You are right bro!
The tibia facebook page just says its ads they paid for..
my friend made me believe they bought this bus for there city! haha

-Martin

Back