• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft owned 7.4 server, with increased experience!

Would you like an 7.4 realmap CIPSOFT owned with increased experience?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • No!

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Svartakrigarn

OldSchool Player
Reaction score
At the date of 10 September I'm sending Cipsoft a letter with my suggestions, along with your's, about creating a lowrate 7.4 server.
My opinion is not to have experience stages but 6-7x the experience.
The map should be exactly what it once was, and nothing else.

I now need you'r help convincing them, along with your suggestions to include in this letter. I will send it both by email and in physical form.

This poll is gonna be helping me collecting people that actually would want to see this become true.

I do not want to hear "this is not going to happend" or anything like it, I would like to have reasons WHY they SHOULD do it.

Sincerely, Svartakrigarn

Last edited:
I would love this but it has been requested before and denied, so signed but I don't think it'll happen.

Send them $5,000,000, it still won't happen.

If they actually had a physical copy of the files they might sell them to you for $5kk. :p

But them actually setting up a 7.4 server is literally going to be a last resort tactic. As in, if they don't do it, they won't have a game.
Again, them starting a 7.4 server is meaningless if they cannot completely eliminate any form of cheating.
Red

I know, but they do a x2 world or worlds I don't know if they have more than one, and they don't want to do a 7.4? Imo it would have more players than the other worlds, maybe that's why?

I know, but they do a x2 world or worlds I don't know if they have more than one, and they don't want to do a 7.4? Imo it would have more players than the other worlds, maybe that's why?

The 2x servers have a very specific reason, that's why they exist. And yes, there's more than one (2).

Their old files don't exist anymore and the amount of bugs and instability issues they would have to fix... It's stupid to ask... They would nearly have to remake from scratch. It's not like open tibia, they can't just downgrade or drag and drop old sprites and delete new systems... PLUS they have proven time and time again that they dont give a fuck about their players...

The best way 7.4 could come alive again would be a legal agreement with cipsoft to use their files to set up your own 7.4 server and pay cipsoft an agreed amount... you can forget them even considering doing it themsevles and since this type of server would be so popular it would also attract hackers and attackers which would require an investment of thousands of dollars/euros/pounds just to even keep it online. The project would be colossal and impractical unless cipsoft could fund it and help out with defending the server which they wouldn't...

Last edited:
This will never happen. Cipsoft has made it abundantly clear that they refuse to host a retro server.

Lets focus on WHY they should, and HOW it should be done, instead of why they shouldnt.

people have been asking for years bro, threads have been made on main tibia board that go on for paragraphs on what to do, and they've gotten cip responses. at this point if u make a thread there asking for a retro server it jus gets deleted instantly ..

Retro Server, and other retro or nostalgic threads
We do not plan to set up and maintain a retro server for several reasons. For example, it would be extremely time consuming and too complex. There are many different ideas on how a "retro server" should be. Just have a look at all the posts in the threads dealing with this topic. It is quite hard to find a common ground as some players would prefer client version 7.6, others 7.3 or 7.2., some would like to have the old client but with parts of the new content, technical improvements (e.g. performance optimisation, rule reporting improvements, security improvements) and so on. However, some of the new content would not work with an old client, or at least it would be an immense extra effort to make it work with an old version. Without any new content, though, many players would probably get bored sooner or later.

Generally speaking, Tibia has indeed a long history and many of you have great memories of the past. Many players wish they could relive or return to those golden days once again. Naturally, we come across proposal threads every now and then in which players ask us to go back to a certain point in Tibia's history, or to bring back old features. Yet, memories tend to be selective. While you may remember some things, you tend to forget others, often less pleasant experiences or reasons why something was changed. All changes were made for a reason, though, some were necessary because of problems that existed back then but might not be a pressing issue anymore nowadays as a result of these changes. So simply going back to the old Tibia versions or removing new features would probably also bring back old problems. This is also the reason why proposals such as "remove swapping", "bring back old PvP", or "get rid of stamina system" are not really constructive and are usually closed or deleted without further notice.
Another example of one of these proposals is "Bring back GMs!". We do not plan to go back to the system of voluntary gamemasters. We will do our best to address the points players criticise about the new reporting system within the scope of this new system instead of simply going back to an old system that had become outdated over time and did not work efficiently and effectively enough anymore. Therefore we will either close or delete threads concerning this topic.
Of course, it is important for us to treasure precious memories and to not forget Tibia's past. We want to build upon past experiences, both good and bad, move forward, and develop Tibia further instead of moving backward or getting stuck in the past. Appreciate new experiences instead of clinging to the old ones too much! Instead of trying to convince us to simply go back, try to explain what you miss nowadays and think about new ways that could help to fill the gap you feel.

if u rlly want a retro server either support the 1 that's already on tibianic.org orr spends thousands and buy realots off of rxrob/dennis

I tried to get Cipsoft to help me build the Historia Tibia 6.4 project.
Of course they denied my request.

Besides that, Cipsoft has no intentions of releasing a retro server.
We can only rely on Retro OT developers to deliver such a server
Maybe if someone invested into Cipsoft for a nice price.
Something along the lines of a 7.4 server will come true.
The resources and time to monitor such a old server will loose them money.

Lets focus on WHY they should, and HOW it should be done, instead of why they shouldnt.

The only possible way of it being done is with a legal agreement with cipsoft and their support which will NEVER happen... oldschool ots is all we will ever have and they fucking suck because they cant even dream to defend their server from DDoS attcks and will eventually be taken offline or reset and nobody wants to dedicate themselves to something that isn't going to be there for the long run.

If it should happen it should stay at 1x exp. The 7.4 times arent made for 200+ at all.

What I would like to see is a 7.4/7.6 version of tibia with the current content. balanced out on the pots eg.

..Cipsoft should combine their server...didn't you notice it is a little boring when you look at a world with 400 ppl?(atleast combine every 2-3)

@onTopic..it is meaningless.upgrading to 10.10 and then downgrading to 7.4

..Cipsoft should combine their server...didn't you notice it is a little boring when you look at a world with 400 ppl?(atleast combine every 2-3)

@onTopic..it is meaningless.upgrading to 10.10 and then downgrading to 7.4

They are already planning to do that. Don't be surprised if it comes before 2014.

Back