• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipsoft Tibia's Auto Loot and Window Location Update (Pretty awesome)

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
For the first time in years, I have to say that an update that Cipsoft has made was a good idea.

The new Auto Loot Feature is pretty awesome.
And the way the game now remembers which windows you had open, and where they were opened at, is also amazing.

There are still a few things I would do to fix a few annoyances, but honestly, Cipsoft did something really good in this last update.

Just had to say something about it because it has literally made Tibia playable again.

With adding the new visuals as clouds and stuff aswell is a huge ++ for me, would love to see weather system like rain!
With the new client it Sure is possible!

With adding the new visuals as clouds and stuff aswell is a huge ++ for me, would love to see weather system like rain!
With the new client it Sure is possible!

If they had in-game uses, i'd like it more.

Like if they had Rain, and fire elementals stopped spawning, earth elementals turned into mud elementals, and water elementals turned into massive water elementals or something, that would be cool.

But for now, Tibia has almost no surprises other than random boss spawns.
(Tyrm spawned for me in Drefia Wyrm Cave, nothing like a random Black Wyrm drunking you to scare the hell out of you at 3am in the morning)

Long time without seeing something good tbh

What? CipSoft has been doing great updates recently, they've pretty much eliminated all of the botters, they've added TONS of QoL features with the implementation of tibia 11 and ontop of that they've added tons of new content along with interesting new systems such as imbuing, preys etc.

I see your point @Flatlander , and thats something that i would like as well suprise stuff.. just more rewards from walking around in the world would be great! and i dont mean quests but more like more random spawn of monsters ( even for low lvls, lets say a wolf boss that spawns only at night or something like that) and not only in hunting places.
random events and so on

edit:
I also need to mention one thing that is like the best of everything for me atleast, the BESTIARY in cyclopedia.. its like grizzly adams task but for every creature without rewards tho but still.. i love it. gonna fill it all up for sure! ;)

Last edited:
I see your point @Flatlander , and thats something that i would like as well suprise stuff.. just more rewards from walking around in the world would be great! and i dont mean quests but more like more random spawn of monsters ( even for low lvls, lets say a wolf boss that spawns only at night or something like that) and not only in hunting places.
random events and so on

This is why I don't have traditional spawns on my servers.

I rather have "Climates" and "Environments" then have a list of creatures that can inhabit these areas. And it can change all the time.
I also made it so the longer you hunt the same creature, the less experience you get from them.

This way there isn't a "Best Spawn" that you need to grind forever. You are encouraged to constantly hunt new monsters and new places.
(Over time, you will gain back your ability to gain full experience from monsters, the experience loss isn't permanent, so in a week or so going back to goblins would be an option)

This is why I don't have traditional spawns on my servers.

I rather have "Climates" and "Environments" then have a list of creatures that can inhabit these areas. And it can change all the time.
I also made it so the longer you hunt the same creature, the less experience you get from them.

This way there isn't a "Best Spawn" that you need to grind forever. You are encouraged to constantly hunt new monsters and new places.
(Over time, you will gain back your ability to gain full experience from monsters, the experience loss isn't permanent, so in a week or so going back to goblins would be an option)
Did something similar with our server.
level 1 -> 2 takes the same time to level as 999-1000 (the cap.)
Any activity, including killing a monster, gives 0.5% of your next level, and each monster has a set limit you can kill before you've 'dominated' them, and no longer gain experience.
And as your main goal for killing creatures is to gain parts to craft your next tier of armor, there's little reason to continue killing a monster you've already dominated.
Currency is primarily gained in other ways, and can't be used to obtain new gear (unless trading creature parts with other players). Each level up provides you with attribute points to distribute into your character.
Since there are multiple ways to gain experience, there's no particular interest in forcing players to even fight monsters, even though 25% of the core game-play is focused around that. Oh well. xP
I was kinda proud of the way things were turning out. -shrug-

Back