• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft's mapeditor

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
So, the new featured article spoiled in some pictures about their mapeditor.
How do you think it works?

PICTURE:
wkgkQwpE9b.jpg

DISCUSS!

Your sincerely,
Siramix!

Last edited:
CSI Time, zoom in zoom in zoom in, blurry picture suddenly becomes a 1080p full HD picture, they're using Fallen's

Seems like they have a minimap at the top left :eek:

A grown up man having all kinds of toys on his desk, from altair to the pokemon mew and hes even allowed to have em... gosh i would kill to have a workplace like that :D

We can't really see too much of the editor from this picture, but I'll try to sum out what my eyes are telling me.

They seem to have a minimap that's almost identical to ours, allthough we don't know if it's possible to 'drag it' out. The palette looks very similar to ours but we can customize it to be more compact and others, the biggest difference I noticed is that the 'zones' is not below the palettes and they seem to have some kind of list to the right, maybe they are able to drag the sprites they are going to use to that area so they will be more accesable when they are using it.

@Dastan: That's a female I think, not a man. Cipsoft is a company that creates games, they are very creative and probably abit childish too? :D

Yeah just read the article, still, everyone of them have atleast got one toy on theyr desk, thats friggi hilarious xD

And damn, craban has a pic of a pretty hot girl on his desk, maybe his GF?

A grown up man having all kinds of toys on his desk, from altair to the pokemon mew and hes even allowed to have em... gosh i would kill to have a workplace like that :D

Chayanne is a woman.

Gosh, I'm extremely curious with the computer screen on the right.
Could be a first clue of what's coming this Summer Update.

Back