• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft's mapeditor

the drawing is the new elementalist outfit.
elementalist_outfitsmall.jpg

look at the face and the hand :p

Well, I don't think the MapEditor works at all... As far as I can see on the picture, that's Paulo Torres mapping on the right screen.

i'm posting via mobile phone so this post can be bugged(i'll be able to edit it tomorrow). It looks a lot like RME, but tools like pz/no logout etc are on top, item palette is similar to our MEs, window on the right looks like Aid/houses/wpt list. To make smth like that the new one otland's ME should be mixed from SME and RME sources with some new feathures.

hmm, Publishers are normal people.. I guess?
They were first mappers. Take a look for old maps in 7.4 or 7.6. We haven't great mappers and mapping tutorials too. Best maps I remember were yur and its remakes(until evo appears). Btw. Their map was like 7.1 ones - in XML so keep in mind that thais was made without visible effect like today. Some time later it was just revamped, some places weren't revamped so it's reason why some places in rl map sux ;p

@up that would be epic to do.. Link RME with your own server and have a test button :p YAYA

Back