• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Citizen portal

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Hey, I need a town portal for my OT server and I couldn't find any threads about it.

temple pos:

y 1024
z 7

-------

Rep to anyone who can help me

having problems

i tried settind the action id but it doesent work im using rme and im trying to make it to where when u use the portal to go to the custom town i created you cannot go bak but the portals not making me a citizen how to fix plz

You need the script aswell otherwise it wont work...

Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if(item.actionid > 30020 and item.actionid < 30100) then
		local townId = (item.actionid - 30020)
		doPlayerSetTown(cid, townId)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are the newest resident of " .. getTownName(townId) .. ".")
	end

return true
end

All you have to do is use the action id 30020 take off the 0 and add the town id if id is more than 9 take 20 off and itl look like 30012 and it sets ur citizen ship

edit:::: atleast taking and just puting 30012 worked for me not sure for others

You need the script aswell otherwise it wont work...

Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
	if(item.actionid > 30020 and item.actionid < 30100) then
		local townId = (item.actionid - 30020)
		doPlayerSetTown(cid, townId)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are the newest resident of " .. getTownName(townId) .. ".")
	end

return true
end
using this only tells u that you have became a member of that town and sets ur id which just using the item itself normally a portal would work just fine

Last edited:
Back