• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Citrus Raid: Advanced Raid Maker

Old Raid System:
chance="50" (The chance in percentage that the raid will be executed. In this case 50%.)
interval="10" (The interval in minutes that the raid will be executed. In this case 10 minutes.)
margin="0" (Don't really know, lol.)

In conclusion, every 10 minutes there will be a 50% chance that the raid will be executed.

New Raid System:
interval2="10" (The interval in minutes that the raid will be executed. In this case 10 minutes.)
margin="0" (Don't really know, lol.)

In conclusion, every 10 minutes the raid will be executed.

Hope this helped,
Jo3

Updated to version 1.6.0! Awesome feature an RL friend of mine suggested. Check first post for changes.

Jo3

You forgot to update the downloadlink to 6.1 o/o?

The links at the bottom of the post are for previous versions. Click the red link at the top to download the newest release.

*EDIT* I'll change the first post so it's easier to understand where to download it.

Jo3

margin="0" (The interval between the raids, so it won't be multi raids)

I suck at explaining, but you might get it xD

Anyways, great work! Really great, although I don't use XML raids... Going to make my own raid system in Lua soon tho xD

i cant believe I'm only finding this now its great keep going it already helped me so much for all the raids i was planning to add but was just to lazy to do

Back